Full-Time Ruby on Rails Engineer
Ruby on Rails Engineer
Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you’ll do
- Scope, design, and implement new end-to-end functionality
- Help architect core parts of our infrastructure from the ground up
- Work closely with designers and product managers to solve ambiguous user challenges
Who we’re looking for
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.