Remote Executive Assistant
Location: US locations Only; 100% Remote; Part-Time; Freelance
Our community of entrepreneurial, best-in-class Executive Assistants are productivity experts. They partner with leaders from a spectrum of industries, using cutting-edge technology, developed with their direct input.
Double Executive Assistants decide how many leaders they wish to support, and we work with them to find partnerships to suit their work styles and experience. We also promote collaboration. Our community of Executive Assistants is in close communication, networking, and sharing tips, new tools, and best practices.
If you are a detail-oriented, tech-savvy Executive Assistant, and our community sounds like a place to thrive and do your best work, we’d love to hear from you.
💼 About Double
At Double, we believe that having a great Executive Assistant shouldn’t be a luxury for the lucky few. Our mission is to help leaders save at least 2 hours per day by matching them with the perfect remote Executive Assistant to fit their needs. We also create the best tools for clients and Executive Assistants to communicate and collaborate efficiently together.
✅ To learn more about Double please visit: withdouble.com
✅ We would also like to encourage you to look over our FAQ Library to learn more about the role: withdouble.com/faq-double
💼 Being a Double
As a Double, you will be the sole Executive Assistant of several clients ideally based in your time-zone. Our clients are mainly entrepreneurs, C-levels, or investors looking for real business partners to help them achieve their best work and win back time in their day.
Their requests vary from:
✅ Inbox management
✅ Travel planning
✅ Research projects
✅ Other administrative tasks
💼 About The Position
– Competitive pay ranging from $21 to $30 based on experience and location with additional incentives
– This is a 1099 – Independent Contractor position and does not include benefits
– All work is fully remote, assistants need to be based in the United States
– Executive Assistants are available from Monday to Friday, at least 15 hours per week and up to 35 hours per week
– Executive Assistants are available to respond to new messages and requests from their executives within 2 hours of receiving them during business hours
💼 About You
– You are an exceptional Executive or Administrative Assistant
– You have a college degree and at least 3 years of experience in Executive Assistance (freelance + remote experience preferred)
– OR at least 5 years of experience in Executive Assistance without a college degree
– You are passionate about helping executives perform at their best
– You are fully proficient with the Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite, and can quickly pick up new software tools
– You have impeccable time-management and communication skills (written + spoken)
– You thrive in dynamic environments and focuses on continuous improvement
– You want to join the Double movement and engage with the community
💼 Benefits & Perks
– A community of experienced EAs to get coaching and support in achieving your professional goals
– Autonomy to determine which executives you support, and the flexibility to determine your own work schedule
– Additional recognition and rewards
– On-demand Educational Opportunities
– Opportunities to evolve in the organization
Double is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We celebrate and value diversity at our company and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: US Locations Only