Remote Customer Content Manager
Remote Customer Content Manager required in Torch
At Torch, we believe in the power of people. People are the heart of every success story. They collaborate to achieve ambitious things together. And they inspire others to build a better future.
We believe that trusted relationships are integral to helping people realize their full potential. When people experience transformational growth, they achieve more, their teams excel, and their organizations thrive.
About the Remote Customer Content Manager Role:
At Torch we are continuously looking for ways to improve the experience of our customers. We want to help them get the most out of their investment in coaching, provide outstanding support at every touchpoint, and help them grow and scale their people development as a trusted partner guiding them with best practices.
Content is a major pillar of how we enable our customers to be successful. Along with the support from our team members, we want to help customers be self-sufficient with our products and services. This allows them to move quickly without obstacles, creates repeatability with deploying common answers and solutions, and enables success at scale for both them and Torch.
Torch is a remote-first work environment. Employees can work anywhere within the United States.
Key Priorities for the Customer Content Manager
- Be an expert on our coaching product from why it is so important to individuals and companies, to the platform functionality and coaching services, and the overall customer lifecycle/experience.
- Create a customer enablement strategy and corresponding content roadmap for the year, built on a deep understanding of the needs of our customers and the various functions at Torch.
- Build scalable ways of allowing teams to contribute to the content library with style guides (i.e. voice and tone, formatting, terminology, etc.) and an editorial process to maintain consistency and quality.
- Balance ongoing shifts in priorities with stakeholder teams and company priorities, determining what content is best to build from the centralized content function and where/how to partner with other teams to accelerate content delivery.
- Build out our knowledge base to create a self-service experience, taking a customer-first approach to the content and information architecture.
- Build context around the topic areas that empowers them with a “why” and leading them to a “how” including best practices, playbooks, webinars, media-based tutorials, tips and tricks, FAQs, etc.
- Own the coaching path templates, developing a strong POV on the participant and coach experiences in partnership with the product and coaching teams.
- Bring the content strategy and style to our product experiences with UI text, emails, surveys, and other in platform content.
- Audit our existing content experiences and provide guidance on how we can be more customer centric and consistent.
- Go deep on our coaching products, services, the experience of our customers and customer-facing teams to build a content strategy that solves critical needs and adds value.
- Relationships matter when working with various stakeholders, demonstrate deep listening and empathy, clearly communicate priorities and progress across the organization.
- Own it by taking full responsibility for customer enablement content at Torch, build a strong POV about awesome customer content experiences and champion that in the organization.
- Win together by balancing manage multiple competing priorities and finding ways to scale content production while maintaining quality and consistency.
- Increase knowledge base visits and usage by creating a great content experience as the primary resource for our customers – this will reduce customer support tickets for basic issues and questions, reduce basic internal questions, and reduce manual/repetitive support required from our customer-facing teams.
This role has a target salary range of $125,000 to $150,000 plus equity and benefits.
Torch ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.