Full-Time Recruiting Specialist
Interim Recruiting Specialist
Nelnet is a diversified and innovative company committed to enriching lives through the power of service as a student loan servicer, professional services company, consumer loan originator and servicer, payments processor, renewable energy solutions, and K-12 and higher education expert. For over 40 years, Nelnet has been serving its customers, associates, and communities.
The perks of working at Nelnet go beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you’re part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
As a Recruiting Specialist you will play a critical role in helping attract and select qualified candidates to meet the talent needs of our organization. You will be responsible for moving candidates through the hiring life cycle and work closely with the recruiting team to understand the hiring expectations and timelines.
The pay rate for this role is $21.00/hour
1. Audit oversight on Recruiting Coordinator roles, I-9, new hire form, FSA recruiting compliance, backgrounds and drug screens, TA&R policy.
2. Assist Recruiting Coordinator as a subject matter expert on recruiting process and paperwork.
3. Conduct and manage remote background checks.
4. Maintain quarterly reporting and assist with AdHoc reports.
5. Assist with FSA background processing.
6. Manage career fair schedules to ensure it meets affirmative action requirements; Veterans and Disability.
7. Monitor budget and AP reporting.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience working within a Recruiting team
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Problem solving
2. Interpersonal skills
3. Oral and written communication
4. Proficient in all Microsoft office suite products
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program.