Remote, United States
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm’s people team is made up of passionate and mindful HR professionals, Recruiters, Operations, and Coordinators who help ensure our employees and candidates have a great experience. On the people team, we take an innovative and inclusive approach to attracting talent and growing Calm.
What You’ll Do:
Our Recruiting Coordinators ensure that the recruiting team is supported through seamless and timely scheduling, maintenance of data, great attention to detail and excellent communication both internally and externally. We believe the interview process is an extremely important window into the culture at Calm and strive to show that to all our candidates.
Please note: This role is a contract position.
- Partner with recruiters and interviewers to maintain a positive scheduling experience on both sides
- Schedule and manage virtual interviews, presentations, and supplemental meetings
- Timely replies to scheduling requests, emails, and slack correspondences
- Maintain data integrity within our ATS and recruiting documents
- Provide precise communication, assistance and experience to each candidate at every stage of the interview process
- Assist Recruiting and People Operations on ad-hoc projects
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of work experience in a high volume operational role
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Adaptable to quick changes
- Takes initiative and raises hand to help others
- Approachable while maintaining professionalism
- Great communication skills
- Ability to build a great candidate experience in a virtual world
- Exposure to working in fast paced environments, ideally tech startups preferred
- Experience in GSuite
- Familiarity with an applicant tracking system like Lever, Greenhouse, etc. preferred
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.