Recruiting Coordinator required at one Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 180 locations across 28 cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
On January 31, 2020 we marked a milestone with our public listing on Nasdaq, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we’re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
We are looking for a candidate to support One Medical’s highly active recruiting team and fast-paced growth. You will assist Talent teams with various projects across talent organizations including scheduling and operational support for the Recruiters, supporting our Clinical growth by way of owning the Interview Training Program, and offering proactive and creative solutions to continue to create the best candidate experience. The ideal candidate is impeccably organized, loves logistics, pays close attention to detail, and has a knack for project management and an interest in recruiting.
What you’ll likely work on:
- Use impeccable C-I-CARE (a framework containing the key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other) in all candidate interactions
- Ensure all candidates have a world-class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule candidate interviews
- Support the clinical recruiting team with interviewer engagement, collaborating regularly with leadership to craft thoughtful ways to celebrate, praise, and thank our interview panel members
- Scheduling logistically complex interviews with multiple calendars, time zones, and stakeholders, while providing feedback and solutions to talent leaders
- Supporting various members of the Recruiting team with virtual and in-person events
- Coordinating candidate travel
These responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this job classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of job duties performed by personnel in this classification. Other job related duties may be assigned by management.
What you’ll need:
- At least 6 months or more experience as a recruiting coordinator using Greenhouse (ATS)
- Attention to detail and a proven track record of driving projects to completion and with high quality
- Strong organizational skills and ability to complete tasks quickly and with accuracy
- Experience with calendar management and scheduling
- Shown ability to work cooperatively with others across multiple departments
This is a full-time, hourly role working PST working hours – minimum daily availability of 8am – 6pm PT – remote, hybrid or in-office.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.