Freelance Recruiting and People Operations Specialist
Location: US Locations; 100% Remote; Freelance
Are you a dynamic and motivated professional with a passion for fostering exceptional employee experiences? We are currently seeking a dedicated Recruiting and People Ops specialist to provide crucial support to our People department during the absence of our Director of People, who is on parental leave. If you’re looking for a temporary role (October 2023 – February 2024) or a contract position with the potential for future collaboration, we want to hear from you. This fully remote role offers flexible work hours, allowing you to maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Position: Recruiting and People Operations Specialist – Temporary or Contract
As a Recruiting and People Operations Specialist, you will collaborate closely with our leadership team to ensure the achievement of hiring targets, successful execution of engagement and performance framework initiatives, and the delivery of empathetic people support. You possess a “people-first” mindset, a deep commitment to employee well-being, and a knack for effective communication with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders. Your ability to convey information concisely and engagingly will cut through the noise and drive actionable outcomes.
- Recruit Exceptional Talent: Manage the entire recruiting process, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation and onboarding for new hires.
- Facilitate Performance Framework: Oversee the established performance framework process, ensuring facilitation and consistency throughout its execution.
- Elevate Engagement Initiatives: Take the lead on defined initiatives aimed at enhancing employee engagement. Communicate effectively across the team and provide necessary support to leaders and staff.
- Support People Operations: Play a pivotal role in tasks such as open enrollment, new hire onboarding, and the management of people data and analytics.
- Proven Technical Recruiting Success: Demonstrated track record of success in recruiting within a technical environment.
- Exceptional Communication Skills: Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to establish trust and meaningful connections among remote team members, fostering a sense of collaboration and belonging.
- Resourcefulness and Adaptability: Exhibit resourceful problem-solving skills and an adaptable mindset, adept at overcoming challenges inherent to remote work settings.
- Experience and Education: Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience or 4+ years of progressive people-related roles, showcasing a history of delivering tangible results.
Location: US Locations Only
39 total views, 2 today