Full-Time Recruiting and HR Coordinator ($60k to $70k)
Title: Recruiting and HR Coordinator
Location: Remote US
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
There’s a reason Fetch is ranked top 10 in Shopping in the App Store. Every day, millions of people earn Fetch Points buying brands they love. From the grocery aisle to the drive-through, Fetch makes saving money fun. We’re more than just a build-first tech unicorn. We’re a revolutionary shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party.
Join a fast-growing, founder-led technology company that’s still only in its early innings. Ranked one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes two years in a row, Fetch is building a people-first culture rooted in trust and accountability. How do we do it? By empowering employees to think big, challenge ideas, and find new ways to bring the fun to Fetch. So what are you waiting for? Apply to join our rocketship today!
Fetch is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The next step in our journey will be hiring a full-time, exempt role of Recruiting and HR Coordinator. The Recruiting and HR Coordinator, reporting to our VP, People Operations, will be the onsite point of contact for all non-tech candidates interviewing virtually and in person. When not scheduling, this will support People Operations on other HR administrative tasks. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work closely with recruiters to design and manage the candidate experience (60%)
- Schedule interviews for candidates via Greenhouse and ModernLoop
- Communicate with interviewers and hiring managers, overseeing reschedules, substitutions, and technical issues within your control
- Work cross-functionally with Executive Assistants to schedule executive interviews
- Manage and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams
- Provide white-glove service by guiding candidates through the interview process (either in-person hosting or off-site)
- Assist with candidate travel and expenses
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR-related questions (i.e. benefits, pay schedule, etc.)
- Answer candidate emails and questions regarding benefits and other HR administrative team; Recruiters will handle more complex, negotiation-related questions, but it’s a team effort!
- Populate, send, and manage signatures on offer letters via Greenhouse and Docusign.
- Keep recruiting team and hiring managers on-point with your organizational skills
- Work closely with People Operations team members, including People Operations Business Partners and Benefits & Wellness teams (40%):
- Gather new-hire onboarding documents and manage new-hire onboarding flow;
- Assist with benefits open enrollment and other benefits management tasks, including helping employees find important information about benefits.
- Respond to employee questions including immigration basics, change requests, and offboarding.
- Manage internal Jira tickets relating to offboarding and change requests.
- Other tasks as needed and requested by the People Ops team.
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience preferred in talent acquisition scheduling, administrative or communications roles, but open to other industries for candidates who are interested in becoming an interviewing scheduling pro!
- Professional demeanor, providing white glove communications and service to our candidates.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aligned with our mission of hiring top talent, but providing top notch candidate experience to every candidate, regardless of whether they join Fetch or not.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills, as the expert for non-tech scheduling, you’ll be skilled at playing calendar Tetris for our interviewers and candidates!
- Outstanding follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Identify blockers before they become problems and build out processes that make our machine run faster. This includes asking for support when needed, and sharing feedback and solutions on what we can all do better as a team.
- Discrete and able to handle confidential and highly sensitive information appropriately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google equivalents (including Gmail)
At Fetch, we offer competitive compensation packages to the exceptional folks we hire. The base salary range for this position is $60,000 – $70,000. We also offer all employees equity in Fetch, so that everyone can benefit from Fetch’s growth.
At Fetch, we’ll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options for everyone
- 401k Match: Dollar-for-dollar match up to 4%.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for everyone including your pets.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides ten thousand dollars annually in education reimbursement.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. The ERGs participate in our Inclusion Council with members of executive leadership.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our year-end week-long break.
- Robust Leave Policies: 18 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and a flexible return to work schedule.
25 total views, 1 today