Location: United States
Life Sciences Recruiter
All Locations, USA
Yoh is looking for a full-time, staff Remote Recruiter with life sciences and/or staffing industry experience to join our Yoh Strategic Accounts team located REMOTELY from your home office anywhere in the USA.
Yoh is all in and ready to go! We deliver immediate critical talent search and outsourced and managed services. That means we match the best to the best and leave the rest to the rest. It also means providing unmatched service to our clients and employees. We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operate out of more than 75 locations. Pretty big, right? Well, at almost half a billion in sales, we are one of the largest talent and outsourcing providers in the U.S. Are you ready? At Yoh, we’re excited about what we do, how we do it and most of all, where we’re headed together. Come join in on our purpose We put people to work, we protect American freedoms, and we help our customers power and improve the world!
As the Life Sciences Recruiter, here’s the work you’ll do:
- Execute full-cycle recruitment activities to proficiently fill life sciences positions for major clients within the Life Sciences industry.
- Source, screen and assess applicant qualifications through interviewing, analyzing responses, comparing technical qualifications to job requirements, and verifying references.
- Support the interview process and perform the necessary requirements through the offer phase.
- Communicate and collaborate with peers by sharing best practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems and documentation tools.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate candidate and contractor matters.
- Work to understand the client’s needs and appropriately manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrate a proficient understanding of the business and industry.
- Effectively build relationships with candidates to develop and sustain a pipeline for future positions.
- Successfully utilize recruiting tools such as social media, professional affiliations, job boards, database searches, etc.
This role is for you if you have these skills:
- Life Sciences experience
- High-Volume Recruiting
- MSP/VMS Recruiting (preferred)
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
And if you have these qualifications:
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience:
- experience recruiting for STEM roles
- high volume recruiting experience preferred
- experience recruiting for contract positions preferred
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent recruiting industry experience (STEM preferred).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (phone, in-person, client presentation).
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to remain at ease in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment.
- Highly driven and creative while working independently and setting realistic goals.
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting techniques.
- Strong technical skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Fieldglass VMS, Internet recruiting tools.
- Interest in the staffing industry and supporting VMS/National Accounts; experience supporting an MSP.
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws as they pertain to hiring.
Here’s a preview into just some of the benefits you can look forward to when you join our team:
Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, 401k, a comprehensive medical / dental / vision plan, parental leave, pet insurance and paid time off.
To ensure a safe work environment while meeting the physical demands of the job, you must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery.
- Repetitive motion of any part of the body.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.
299 total views, 1 today