Full-Time Re-Entry Review Specialist
Re-entry Review Specialist (Remote)
job requisition id
The Reentry Review Specialist position is a full-time employment opportunity. This role works directly with the Reentry Advisor teams who service students that have fallen out of attendance for various reasons, providing them academic and financial advisement. The Reentry Review Specialist works to conduct academic and financial reviews of student accounts to understand what is required of them to reenter to the University. If necessary, the Reentry Review Specialist partners with the Reentry Advisors to develop payment plans, accept payments, and schedule students in class. The Reentry Review Specialist is expected to wear many hats. The role requires them to remain as backup on the Reentry skill line as well as staff the team’s Reentry Review Specialist phone line. When accepting the call of a student on the Reentry line, they are expected to take on the role of both the Reentry Advisor and Reentry Review Specialist. The role requires the use of fine-tuned critical thinking skills to help students overcome a myriad of obstacles and open the door to endless possibilities. The Reentry Review Specialist must reach the point where they memorize most of the University’s processes and policies and know where to locate these resources in order to process reentry reviews quickly and successfully. In addition, this role works in a high energy, fast paced environment where they will be challenged by peers and managers to push themselves to new heights.
What You Will Do:
- Meet or exceed Service Level Agreement expectations related to production and quality for reviewing students ready to reenter the university
- Responsible for establishing effective strategies in accordance with our policies that assist students in resolving outstanding account balances, including assisting in the resolution of escalated issues
- Maintain knowledge of (and be able to apply) changing policies that may impact procedures and requirements related to student re-entry (financial, academic, document-related needs)
- Collaborate with Reentry Advisor team to ensure students receive timely support and solutions to progress in their academic program
- Partnering with Reentry Advisors, guide students through advisement to complete the necessary steps for the student to regain compliance with their payment option
- Review reentry related documents for accuracy
- Review the National Student Loan Database System (NSLDS) to help determine current student eligibility.
- Develop rapport and constructive working relationships with staff
- Proactively partner with other student facing and non-student facing staff including admissions, student accounts, student finance, and registrar
- Engage in various professional development/career pathing opportunities in order to bring your best self’ to work daily, in addition to the successful completion of all required company and University training
- Manage the Reentry LiveChat Channel as needed
- Manage response to text messaging campaigns as needed
- Assist Reentry Advisor team with prospecting calls as needed during busy seasons and unique campaigns
What You Will Bring:
- Create a student experience that generates excitement about our programs such that students want to share their enthusiasm with others
- Communicate (oral and written communications) professionally with internal and/or external customers, effectively utilizing approved University templates
- Communicate ideas for policy and procedure improvements to leadership
- Ability to investigate, analyze information, and draw conclusions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage confidential information
- Ability to access company and University resources in order to maintain up to date knowledge about programs and process
- Ability to work closely with managers and/or peers in a team environment
- Regular, reliable attendance which adheres to assigned work schedule including proper log in/log out for time recording, and meal and rest periods
- Adherence to all company and university policies; comply with state and federal laws
- Upholds University compliance standards
Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state and optional retirement plans; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!
The University of Arizona has been recognized for our innovative work-life programs.
$20.33 per hour
For more information regarding this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UAGC shall, in all solicitations or advertisements for all employees placed by or on behalf of UAGC, state that all applicants who are qualified will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy, marital status, registered domestic partnership status, age, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, gender identity, military or veteran status, service in the uniformed services, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.