Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager, Ring CS Operational Excellence
Job ID: 2279107 | Amazon.com Services LLC
Ring’s Customer Support Quality Assurance (CSQA) team is seeking a talented leader to lead strategic programs in the CSQA organization. At Ring, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and intelligence driven people. CSQA leader is a role where we are looking for an exceptional leader who is passionate about the Service Delivery Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute to major new innovations in the industry to join us as CSQA leader. The ideal candidate is a leader with demonstrated ability to learn new contact center Quality technologies and make data driven decisions for project deliverables while operating with significant autonomy and discretion. This opportunity requires excellent problem-solving, communication skills and a strong track record of delivering results.
Key job responsibilities
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will be obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world class quality automation for Ring Customer Support organization, able to develop and drive a high-level test strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. In this role, you will:
- Work with business and development teams to understand customer support, product and operational vision and requirements
- Understanding how all elements of the customer support ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
- Oversee the development and execution of quality programs and monitoring and reporting on execution
- Serve as the expert on quality standards
- Design methods to evaluate and measure performance
- Work in partnership with Vendor and Internal Managers to monitor trends in quality and implement strategies to maintain and improve performance
- Act as the lead facilitator for calibrations, ensuring all reviews are consistent with defined scoring methods
- Lead a team of Quality Assurance Agents, monitoring interactions and providing growth and development on their career journey.
A day in the life
As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for the quality of interactions our agents, both internal and vendor, have with our customers. You’ll obsess over the customer experience, review customer feedback, observe interactions in real time and then make recommendations to improve on that experience. Daily, you’ll work with strategic partners to drive initiatives and provide feedback to senior leaders on the overall health of our quality program. Analyzing trends and addressing opportunities to proactively improve the customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of business development or similar experience of quality audits in call center
- Strong business acumen with a track record of success
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey insights from quality audits to internal and external entities
- Ability to think strategically and tactically with attention to detail.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment is essential for success.
- Capable of working closely with data and using analytics to problem-solve
- Experiencing in managing teams
- Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented programmatic and user-level personnel
- Experience validating high quality consumer facing applications on embedded communications platforms
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $127k – $172k/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site. The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $127k – $172k/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone — while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.