Quality Assurance Engineer II
Title: Citizens Pay QA Engineer II
Location: Rhode Island; Johnston, Rhode Island; New Hampshire; Massachusetts; Delaware; Connecticut; Remote
Category: Technology, Operations, Product Support
JobType: 1st Shift
As an employee of Citizens Bank you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Bank is an established and successful financial services company with national presence and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
Citizens Consumer Deposit and Lending s mission has long been delivering the simplest, fastest, most hassle-free banking experience in the U.S.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Develop test documentation including, but not limited to, test scripts, cases, plans, timelines, and scenarios for projects.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT), test, plan, timeline, and reviews.
- Document test case execution, test results and defects in detail.
- Communicate testing progress, issues, results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders/team and management.
- Diagnose, track, and manage testing issues and defects to resolution.
- Produce reports on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with explanation of findings.
- Schedule and prioritize work and activities to meet target schedule, quality, scope, and cost objectives.
- Perform continuous development, revision, and upkeep of test documentation for the purposes of improvement and addressing lessons learned.
- Work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with multiple teams to ensure project objectives are being attained.
- Identify and mitigate project quality assurance risks through escalation of issues to appropriate members of the project team and management.
- Collaborate with all departments and employees in a professional and timely manner.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Management systems or a related field.
- 3-5 years of testing experience with automation where feasible.
- Credit Policy and Loan Underwriting background is required.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance/testing methodologies.
- Critical thinking, strong analytic and decision-making skills.
- Ability to learn new systems, processes and procedures quickly.
- Meticulous organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-sufficient; ability to operate effectively without close supervision but with strong partnership skills and ability to clearly define areas of ownership.
- Highly adaptive to changing priorities, business needs and environment while working with diverse teams and people.
- Work estimation and capacity planning.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Experience using JIRA, SharePoint.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple work-streams through: prioritization, planning, and working with peers and vendors in a cross-functional setting, including development and testing done by remote or off-shore teams including Testing Centers of Excellence (TCOE).
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5