Full-Time QA Analyst
Remote – USA
CommentSold is the North American leader in live selling technology (ranked by G2), having enabled over 7,000 small to mid-sized retailers with live-selling tools, generating over 166 million items sold with $3.8B+ in lifetime GMV. CommentSold’s technology continues to provide businesses and creators of all sizes with best-in-class solutions for delivering engaging live video commerce experiences across all of their sales channels simultaneously. CommentSold moved into direct-to-consumer commerce via the acquisition of assets of Popshoplive, a community-driven livestream shopping marketplace app at the intersection of social, e-commerce and entertainment. In 2022, CommentSold debuted its lightweight video commerce plugin technology, Videeo, which gives any retailer or brand the ability to embed and go live with engaging, branded live video commerce experiences within days by easily integrating into an existing e-commerce stack.
Join North America’s largest live selling and video commerce platform, and help drive the next level of growth as our newest QA Analyst.
Live Selling Starts at CS.
CS offers retailers a complete live sales solution. From onboarding and strategy, superior go-live technology, and live selling best practices to backend solutions for inventory, invoicing, and fulfillment–our team is there to guide a top-notch customer experience every step of the way.
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in-the-moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
In this role, you will
- Write and execute manual test cases and execute test scripts
- Assist test lead with the design and development of the test strategy and roadmap
- Participate in production deployments and releases to ensure successful deployments
- Document and report defects and track defects to closure, escalating as appropriate
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have 4+ years building test plans and running manual acceptance tests specifically testing Android and/or iOS platforms and web applications
- Have experience with SQL
- Have previous Automation experience; preferred, not required
- Can eloquently explain defects, test plans, and different quality assurance efforts
- Can effectively communicate defect details and reproduction steps
- Have the ability/desire to understand and rapidly learn new technologies
- Are organized and have strong time management skills
- Love solving problems and finding solutions
- Are self-motivated and self-directing
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced, pragmatic work environment
- Have worked on a remote team
Base Comp Range: $80,000 – $95,000 (Depending on experience and level); Bonus Potential
We love our values
We’re building a community, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away — we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
Deliver for our customer COMMUNITY: We are committed to making our customers successful.
Do it as a TEAM: We actively listen to diverse perspectives and respond empathetically.
Help each other GROW: We are willing to get uncomfortable for the sake of our growth.
OWN it: We do our part to reach the team’s shared goals and hold ourselves and others accountable.
DRIVE forward: We are determined to innovate for impact.