Full-Time Proposal Graphics Artist
Proposal Graphics Artist and Marketing Specialist (Remote Opportunity)
- Austin, TX – Remote OK
VetsEZ is seeking a remote Proposal Graphics Artist and Marketing Specialist for our Bids and Proposals efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced, remote business development team. As a Graphic Artist, you will create high-quality and user-centric infographics for complex IT solution proposals. The ideal candidate will be skilled in interpreting IT solutions and concepts and adept at crafting high-quality graphics to visually convey these ideas.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment; sometimes, the team might need up to 5-8 graphics generated in under a week.
- Collaborate with the federal proposal team to create compelling info and technical graphics using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Ensure graphics meet government compliance requirements related to sizes, font styles, etc. Graphics will illustrate IT services tools, processes, and more.
- Provide graphics support for executive PowerPoint presentations and technical illustrations and prepare art and graphic design/ illustration projects that can be placed in documents, presentations, or on the web.
- Actively support marketing activities for VetsEZ on social media channels, specifically LinkedIn, creating graphics and associated content for LinkedIn marketing posts.
- Design products that reinforce our marketing efforts: web banner updates for the website, eBlasts, eNewsletter designs, infographics and logos, and promotional products.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphics design or a related field is required.
- 3 plus years of experience creating information and technical graphics for federal proposals.
- Experience creating concepts, rough outlines, and presentation-ready graphics for federal proposals.
- Experienced with operating the LinkedIn platform to grow VetsEZ’s follower base using multiple strategies, including hashtags, tagging influencers, high-traffic companies/topics, etc.
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphics products.
- Demonstrated understanding of accessibility and 508 compliance workflow and principles as they apply to Graphic design.
- 401kwith Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
- Remote Opportunity
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.