Type: Full time
Department: Outliant | Management
Here you have the opportunity to lead innovative projects on modern technology as a Project Manager. Grow and learn from other world class engineers on our team! You can choose your own hours, get paid to learn new skills, and lead new projects from the ground up. We develop software for many top companies and startups around the world, as well as build our own internal products.
About the Role:
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing project deadlines amongst multiple teams; creating and optimizing internal management processes; setting up sprints/epics, deadlines, and gantt charts. You will also be responsible for communicating and collaborating with executives to troubleshoot problems and keep projects on task, ensuring deadlines are met.
We are in need of a project manager who has:
- Expertise in project management
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
A candidate must have their own computer and stable internet connection to apply. You are in charge of your own hours.
Who we are:
Outliant is a US-based digital product development and startup consulting company — on a mission to create beautifully rad products!
Perks of working with us:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support on online courses
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings
- We are a very diverse bunch!