Full-Time Product Review Writer
Join Us And Use Your Skills To Become A Trusted Advisor In The Lives Of Thousands Of People
If you’re looking for a role where you can… :
- have stability and freedom to plan your own time (it’s full-time position, but we dont track hours – as long as job gets done, we dont care how many hours you work). Base salary starts at 800 USD/mo + bonuses + growth opportunities.
- Always have the support of your editor
- Have big growth opportunities as the role we are hiring for is just a small part of Biodenix brand. (maybe you grow in more technical SEO, optimisation role, or quality guard, senior editor or be the one leading research study creation?)
….then this role could literally change the course of your career.
But only if you keep reading.
First, though, a little bit about us.
WHO WE ARE
We are Biodenix Inc. – a media wellness company, though in this case we’re hiring specifically for our sexual education site: Sexualalpha
At our company, we know the only constant is change, which is why we relentlessly keep testing, learning, and optimising every element of the content process. Research and data for us is king.
Our superpower is turning floods of information into real knowledge to help our readers navigate the jungle of the wellness industry.
We’re on a mission to review all the topics that matter – and there’s a whole lot of them! But because we refuse to sacrifice quality for quantity, we need a couple more writers on our team.
That’s where you come in.
You’ll help us create comprehensive research-based reviews, roundup articles, research study / statistics pieces and guides to share with our audience. You’ll deliver engaging and informative content that our readers can trust and love to read.
But what’s in it for you, and why would you want to join us?
5 REASONS TO JOIN US AS A WRITER
1. Stability You Can Count On
Freelancing as a writer is great when you have a large base of consistent and reliable clients.
But that consistency can take years to build, and you’re often stuck chasing new gigs week in and week out instead.
You don’t have to worry about that with us because we offer a steady stream of work. And you’ll get paid every two weeks!
That means no more hustling 24/7 or juggling multiple clients.
With us, you’ll be fairly rewarded and treated with appreciation for your contribution. Because we want you to stay at our company for the long term.
So if job stability is a priority for you, we’re a great match.
2. Never Start With A Blank Page
Even experienced writers can spend hours staring at a blank page. After all, getting started is often the most challenging part.
That won’t be the case when you work with us.
Instead, we help you dive right in because we provide detailed templates and briefs for every assignment. Here’s a quick preview of what you’ll start each article with:
- We give the main keyword topic
- Complete article brief (like a table of contents)
You get the links and angles of the products we want you to include in the article
- Yes, you will still need to do some research to fill in the blanks: like figuring out the product specs to include pros/cons and understanding what are important considerations when picking a product in a specific category.
3. No Unrealistic Deadlines Or Quotas
We won’t impose unrealistic deadlines on you. Instead, we’ll agree on reasonable ones together. You’ll simply need to deliver what you’ve promised.
4. A Stable & Reliable Job Where You Can Grow
We’re looking for fewer writers who can commit to us and produce more. You get a stable, recurring, reliable job and we will work with you to help you get even better.
5. Help Thousands Of People
Health and sexual wellness is a sensitive and important topic for a lot of people. These people are looking for a safe space to find honest guidance and actually useful advice.
And thanks to your work, they’ll find their trusted advisor. But, most importantly, it’ll have a direct impact on thousands of lives (our site receives 1M+ visits/mo)
If this is something you’d enjoy doing, then you’d be a good fit for the role!
HERE’S WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Exceptional written communication skills;
- Impeccable use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Creative and strategic-thinking skills;
- You’ve written online content for at least 2 years or have other relevant writing experience (ideally in writing product reviews)
- You’re able to explain complex ideas simply (in short, punchy sentences) Say more with less words.
- You have impeccable spelling and grammar and an eye for detail (oh, yes… In the application form, put “I GOT THIS” in the hidden field as that will show that you read this application and earn bonus points ;))
- You’re reliable and meet the deadlines you commit to
- You’re positive and open-minded
- You can meet our minimum weekly word quota (see below)
- You are open to learning new things and can learn quickly (for example, in cases we use AI to speed up the writing process).
- We request a minimum of 5,000 words per week. We will pay your base salary every month (can be bi-weekly) with chances to earn more as you perform and prove yourself. We have a bonus system that rewards both personal and team’s performance.
Can’t wait to work with us?
Fill out this form, and tell us more about yourself, and lets see if we’re the right fit:
I look forward to hearing from you!
We’re also looking for senior editor position with higher pay and more team management responsibilities like:
- like editing and proofreading
- working with writers to refine the content
- conduct regular meetings and training sessions
- manage editorial calendar
- conduct research and fact-checking.
Still every senior editor must pass the writer’s test.
In application mention your interest and qualification for higher position (we need past editorial experience here).