Rarible is one of the largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplaces for multimedia content, including but not limited to digital art, collectibles, music, videos, and more. Rarible offers a user-friendly, community-led experience for creators and collectors to come together, with over $40 million in trading volume in April 2021 alone.
Rarible is at the forefront of the digital creative renaissance and home to the NFT creations of world famous artists and brands across industries, including Mark Cuban, Steve Harvey, Tyga, Lindsay Lohan, Bhad Bhabie, Megadeth, Taco Bell, Dole, and more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the evolution of digital ownership in web 3.0. We’re looking for a bold, creative partner marketing trailblazer who will support the development and execution of highly-impactful co-marketing programs to fuel our growth. Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, decentralized and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future.
Rarible has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to learn and grow every day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We’d love for you to join our growing team!
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our Design Department in an exciting and very fast-paced company. At Rarible we focus on creating great products, services, and customer experiences where you will bring ideas to the table, work with precision under tight timeframes, and translate concepts into pixel perfect designs. You have an eye for elegance and simplicity, and you are driven by a mission to create the best user experience for millions of users worldwide.
You will be a part of the Design Department who manage UI & UX production. We focus on optimisation and new ideas in order for us to provide a great-looking and user-friendly product for our users. The product designers work closely together with the product managers on documentation and exploration and they are a key support unit for the development teams.
- Help shape the product vision.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and creative ways
- Create visual concepts with journey maps based on product specifications
- Build functional prototypes to validate your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- Produce pixel-perfect design with clear design specifications for our mobile applications
- Work together with the Product Managers & Development teams to determine the best implementation
- Support our Development teams during development stages
- Communicate product design items to relevant stakeholders across the company
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Experience with data informed design process, paired with creativity and original thinking
- Experience in creating complex, multi-input interactions, experiences and end-to-end flows, prototypes, with high-fidelity visuals
- Advanced prototyping skills, basic coding knowledge preferred
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Cross-functional collaboration mindset
Nice to have
- Experience using Rarible
- Web3 mindset
- English – good enough
- Passion for complex problem solving and visual communication
- Enjoy creating creating sophisticated prototypes
What do we offer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
- Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Full-time, paid vacations
- Remote first with relocation packages available
- Hardware and software support
- Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens