Part-Time Product Copywriter
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power.
We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role
We are looking for an agile, experienced, data-minded Senior Product Copywriter to join the creative team while supporting growth initiatives across all categories. This dynamic role requires strong creative and conceptual thinking as well as precise, sophisticated execution of initiatives. Collaboration is the name of the game, and this individual will work closely with many cross-departmental stakeholders in Growth, Marketing, and Design. To us, a successful Sr. Product Copywriter is someone who delivers transformative work that moves the needle on conversions and retention across our digital products. You will not just be writing copy, but helping to shape strategy and impact process.
- Develop copy for digital products like intake flows, app, our online storefront, and more
- Guide content strategy for product launches, experiments, and other asks
- Work closely and flexibly with product managers, product marketing managers, designers, devs, and other cross-functional partners
- Manage feedback from stakeholders at multiple levels
- Deliver brand, marketing, and UX copywriting while championing brand voice, tone, and direction
- Use your expertise as an insight-driven storyteller to elevate every asset you touch
- Be ruthless when it comes to editing, grammar, and proofreading techniques
- Follow and champion brand and content guidelines
- 7+ years experience in marketing; 5+ of those years in copywriting specifically
- Experience collaborating with designers and interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to drive experimentation focused on conversion and engagement
- Experience with creative problem solving to influence stakeholders
- Ability to communicate the benefits of marketing strategies to business audiences of all levels
- Experience driving multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to be hands-on and proactive
- Ability to address delicate topics with clarity and empathy
- In-depth understanding of the healthcare, wellness, or CPG industry a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
#LI-Remote Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
An estimate of the current salary range for US-based employees is $100,000—$140,000 USD
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address.
36 total views, 1 today