Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote – PR MANAGER
Paymentology is rapidly scaling, and we’re looking for an experienced, passionate PR Manager to come on board and help take us further.
By joining our Marketing Team, you’ll work with our people, partners, and stakeholders across the globe to strengthen our reputation through news about who we are, what we’re doing, who we’re doing it with, and how we’re growing.
Things you love to do
- Research, write, and distribute high-quality press materials, including press releases, to targeted media.
- Support our wider communication strategy by developing and implementing PR strategies and campaigns.
- Develop and leverage meaningful relationships with media partners, globally.
- Work with our Client Executives to get to know our clients and expand our global community.
- Prepare leadership for interviews and media opportunities.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends, make recommendations regarding communication strategy, and identify and evaluate opportunities for partnerships and thought leadership.
- Manage and prioritize media enquiries and interview requests
- Analyze media coverage.
- Identify and organize attendance at relevant industry conferences.
- Identify key speaking opportunities at industry conferences or participation on relevant channels and platforms including webinars, podcasts, etc.
- Write compelling awards entries.
- 3+ years of PR, marketing, and writing experience in a fast-growing, global environment in either an agency or in-house role.
- Familiar with traditional media as well as the current trends of digital PR (social media, blogs, podcasts, analytics).
- Tech-savvy and astute, motivated to learn about our world and to be a proud, competent ambassador.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and articulate stories across regions and cultures.
- Excellent writing skills with a portfolio of impactful written content.
- Charisma and gravitas to work with distributed teams to make things happen.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- B2B PR experience is a plus.
- Regional understanding across any / all: APAC, Europe, LatAm, MEA a plus.
- Fintech industry experience is a mega plus.
- Media contacts & relations is a plus.
The Marketing Team takes care of our brand, corporate identity, and content; ensuring consistency, quality, and relevance across official communications that represent our business. Essentially an in-house agency, the Marketing Team strategizes, conceptualizes, produces, and manages our advertising, PR, social, new business, events, and of course, our website. They also work closely with The People Team on our internal content, ensuring that our employee brand aligns with our public-facing comms, keeping us awesome all-round!
Paymentology is one of the first truly global, next-gen issuer-processors, giving banks, neo-banks, and fintechs the technology, team, and experience to issue and process Mastercard, Visa, and UnionPay cards across 50 countries (and counting). Their advanced, multi-cloud Platform, offering both shared, dedicated, and in-country processing instances, vast global presence, and richer, real-time data, set them apart as the leader in payments.