People Operations Coordinator
Title: People Operations Coordinator
Location: United States
Renting a home is the world’s oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we’ve methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we’re just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a remote People Operations Coordinator to support the People team programs and initiatives with the goal of creating a great employee experience. This is a great growth opportunity for someone at the beginning of their HR career to gain experience in almost all areas of People Operations. Not to mention a fun and flexible team!
- First point of contact for the People team, providing tier 1 support to all Latch employees
- Liaison between the People team and key cross-functional stakeholders: Payroll, IT, etc.
- Facilitate employee life cycle events: onboarding, offboarding, job changes, etc.
- Manage benefit enrollment elections and leave of absence administration
- Lead process documentation for the People team
- Maintain data integrity and HR processes
- Create and produce standard reports for the business
- Assist with ongoing departmental needs and support the implementation of HR initiatives and projects
- You are a detail oriented, proactive individual who is passionate about what they do and understands their impact on the team
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees of all levels
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- You have a high level attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Ideally has experience with HRIS Software (e.g. ADP WorkforceNow, Workday)
- Proficient in Excel
- B.A. in HR or related field