Paid Social Media
Location: United States, Paid Social Media
- Job Type: Full-Time
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager of Paid Social to join our dynamic fast-paced Marketing team. The Sr. Director of Digital Innovation will lead short- and long-term digital channel innovation efforts for Smile Direct Club.
- Develop the Paid Social channel planning and buying across all paid social channels actively leading the full funnel strategic planning with focus on tactical buying and implementation
- Designs and defines results based social buys that deliver ROAS both above and below the line (awareness and sales).
- Interfaces with key Digital solution vendors – Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snap, etc. — develops strategies and facilitates performance measurement plans to optimize vendor performance and outcomes.
- Hands on keyboard buying and Ads Manager management for Facebook and Pinterest.
- Focus on Incremental Attribution planning at the detailed tactical level with all Social partners.
- Directs multiple workstreams major projects/programs with broad Paid Social scope and strategic business impact and collaborates effectively with brand, comms and creative teams.
- Establishes business objectives and integrates operational plans that drive business results.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with key business partners and external ecosystem partners.
- Develops and coordinates presentations and materials for executive management meetings, internal and external speaking engagements and meetings
- Recommends new and innovative tactical investment strategies based upon business value drivers and return on investment; drives new technologies towards implementation and exploitation.
- Participates in integrating activities with other Comms departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
It will really make us smile if you have…
- 5-8 years of Paid Social Media buying experience on platform, agency or client side
- Deep understanding of Facebook and Pinterest platforms and algorithms.
- Experience with large annual digital budgets ($100m+) and MMM/MTA process
- Established best practices in the paid social industry and has a portfolio of award-winning digital work both above and below the line.
- Ability to look at data, see trends, and make recommendations/act quickly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with total accountability. A sense of humor, positive attitude, no ego, and strong initiative.
- Knowledge of ad-tech platforms like an ad server (Sizmek or DCM), demand side platform (DSP), Preferred Marketing Developers (PMD’s), Facebook Business Manager, analytics tools (Google Analytics or HEAP), tag management, and insights and analytics tools, specifically MMM/MTA.
- Ability to look at data/numbers to see trends and make recommendations
- Experience in the health and/or beauty industry is a plus
- A sense of humor and passion for making people smile is a must.
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with MMM/MTA platforms
- Experience with organic search strategies for enterprise level businesses
- Economics/Finance/Communications/Engineering background
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture