Full-Time Paid Social Analyst ($60k to $112k)
Title: Paid Social Analyst
Synchrony is continuing to build a world class Performance Media and Creative Organization committed to driving results with our retail partners, while also delivering leading customer experiences. Within this organization, our Paid Social Team is focused on achieving growth by making data-driven decisions to create meaningful interactions with existing and potential customers. We are seeking a motivated Paid Social Analyst to serve as a hands-on-keyboard paid social strategist, buyer, and analyst, supporting business units across the enterprise. This role will execute and optimize efficient paid social campaigns including work within Meta, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit and other social media properties.
We are proud to offer you choice and flexibility. You have the option to be remote, and work from home, or come into one of our offices. You may be occasionally requested to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events.
- Facilitate paid social campaign execution, optimization, and reporting for key business unit
- Optimize campaign performance based on primary KPI s across various paid social platforms, striving to consistently refine tactics, audiences, and messaging to produce efficient business results
- Build weekly/monthly reporting, developing client insights and analysis to inform ongoing strategies, growth opportunities, and meet business objectives
- Assist with campaign strategy and planning, providing strategic tactical recommendations based on proven performance informed by current campaigns
- Assist with documenting learning agenda and testing plans to achieve new learnings and improve performance
- Collaborate with analytics, media ops, strategy and other internal teams on measurement, tagging, billing and reporting
- Identify strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Collaborate with other paid channels (programmatic, SEM, etc.) and organic social media teams on cross channel integration and strategy
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor s Degree or in lieu of degree, high school diploma/GED and 3+ years marketing experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience executing paid social campaigns, actively working within platform tools at an agency or brand. Meta platform knowledge required, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn preferred
- 2+ years experience developing and executing plans in a fast-paced environment and consistently meeting deadlines
- 2+ years experience executing social campaign pacing, pulling reporting, monitoring performance, and managing campaign optimizations
- Experience working on B2C campaigns; working in financial, healthcare or retail categories a plus
- Working knowledge of the technical build of a paid social campaign (bidding structure, tagging, trafficking, audience management etc.)
- Excellent team building and collaborative skills
- A passion for problem solving and innovation
- Advanced skills in Excel and PPT are essential as well as strong business writing skills
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to juggle competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- Strong aptitude for numerical detail and analytical thinking
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 – 112,000.00 USD Annual and is eligible for an annual bonus based on individual and company performance.
Actual compensation offered within the posted salary range will be based upon work experience, skill level or knowledge.
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA, NY Metro and Seattle.