Full-Time Operations Coordinator
Member Operations Coordinator
CARE – MEMBER OPERATIONS
FULL TIME – REMOTE
Quit Genius is the #1 digital clinic for substance addictions. We are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome tobacco, alcohol and opioid addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. Quit Genius has scaled to dozens of health plans and employers, covering over 2 million lives and has already helped more than 750,000 members conquer their addictions. As of 2021, we have raised $78M from leading global investors and now work with 100+ world-class team members across our New York, London, and remote offices.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
Member Operations Coordinator
We are looking for a Member Operations Coordinator who can help build and expand our Member Operations department and deliver a best-in-class member experience for all that use the Quit Genius program. This is an exciting opportunity to be on the forefront of designing and improving processes while running it. As the first point of contact for our members, you will welcome them into their program and ensure they have a smooth experience. You will interact directly with our clinical team and partner in delivering high quality care to our members. In this incredibly rewarding role, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the lives of many of our members to help them overcome their addiction.
- As an integral part of the Quit Genius Team, you will:
- Deliver best in class member experience by understanding our workflows and supporting the member through their journey with Quit Genius
- Serve as first point of contact in our member experience, helping members with:
- Onboarding & enrollment support
- Appointment scheduling
- Inbound and outbound referrals
- General inquiries
- Proactively contact members through email, call, and text to keep them engaged in our program
- Communicate directly with our clinical team to coordinate member experience
- Support the build out of new processes by creating process documentation such as standard operating procedures (SOPs), process flows, and tracking mechanisms
- 1-2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter who can work independently with accountability
- Supreme organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for helping others, excited about our mission, comfort in member-facing role
- Strong experience working with Google Suite
- Strong problem-solving skills, especially with member or customer facing challenges
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work in a start-up environment
This job will require you to pass a background check.
Position: Member Advocate
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (preferred)
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.