Part-Time Office Operations
Part-time Office Operations (100% Remote)
Location: Neenah, WI, US, 54957
Requisition #: 18734
Functional Area: Administrative Support; Audit/Risk/Compliance; Office/Clerical
Employment Type: Part-time
Work Options: Remote / Work from Home in the US #LI-Remote
Work Hours: Tues – Sat 8am – 230pm CST
Join our Managed Services team at J. J. Keller as we help employers protect people and the businesses they run. With more than 7 million employers in this country, the need for our safety and compliance solutions is always growing. We have a highly supportive, ethical and remote-friendly culture, with 60% of our associates working from home.
J. J. Keller has a REMOTE – Office Operations opening in one of our fastest growing departments called Managed Services. This department is comprised of fleet and regulatory compliance experts who clients rely on to off-load the time consuming / complex tasks of managing driver safety and vehicle compliance.
Our internal team of 400+ compliance associates perform work to ensure our clients stay up-to-date on various regulatory requirements. Given the fast growth in this department, we’ve had a successful track record of seeing associates join this team and continue to grow in their careers with the company.
This position will have a shift of Tuesday – Saturday 8am – 230pm CST, with a 6 week training of Monday – Friday 8am – 430pm CST. This shift is eligible for a $1.00/hr. shift differential for any hours worked on Saturday.
Benefits and Perks
- $17/hr. +
- 17 days of PTO + 8 Paid Company Holidays + 1 Paid Floating Holiday
- Annual Reviews + Merit Increases + Quarterly Bonus Program
- New Hire On-the-Job Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match + Company-funded Profit Sharing
- Audits driver qualification documents and drug & alcohol information for clients.
- Identifies discrepancies, checks systems for pertinent information, and enters information into applicable systems.
- Works with Client Service Specialists to obtain and/or validate client information. Updates information in all applicable systems.
- Maintains knowledge of the applicable local, state, and federal regulations that pertain to our service offerings.
- Maintains confidentiality of client information under the FCRA, HIPAA, and other regulatory entities. Adheres to the department’s data security policies pertaining to Personal Identification Information.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1+ years of experience in a general office setting.
- In lieu, will consider a combination of experience and post-secondary education.
- Experience in highly regulated industry a plus or ability to learn complex regulatory standards.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and have the ability to navigate between multiple screens and computer programs.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time.
J. J. Keller provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply): Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, etc.
The compensation range for this role is $17.00 to $17.50 which varies depending on factors including, but not limited to, a candidate’s overall experience and geographic location.
Note that J. J. Keller is not currently recruiting employees to work in California.
Nearest Major Market: Oshkosh
Nearest Secondary Market: Appleton
Job Segment: Compliance, Operations Manager, Law, Administrative Assistant, Part Time, Legal, Operations, Administrative
56 total views, 2 today