Freelance Motion Graphic Designer
Motion Graphic Designer (Contract Position)
You’re an experienced motion graphic designer with a proven track record in eLearning. We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 2 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to assist us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. Our motion graphic artists play a crucial role in the post-production process by using and contributing to our asset library to create polished animated video content suitable for our audiences. As an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, you will work closely with the Creative Director and collaborate with senior level producers, writers, animators/illustrators, and subject matter experts to create branded animated video content.
Contractors are required to reside in the United States.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a contractor with the ability to work 40 hours per week depending on the demands of the motion graphics department
- Collaborate on motion design projects and be able to create solutions based on feedback
- Contribute to our asset library by creating polished pieces suitable for our audiences
- Deliver work on time, within company’s budget and according to brand standards
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years experience in the field with a proven portfolio of previous projects
- Expert knowledge in animation and motion graphics, with secondary knowledge of filmcraft, design, post-production and eLearning
- Familiarity with Blender or 3D modeling software is a valuable asset
- Sound understanding of After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong understanding of video and audio file formats and video analysis
- Sound understanding of typography, composition, and a general eye for design
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to help carers carry on caring. Pursuant to this commitment, EngagedMD will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations for the hiring process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At EngagedMD, we embrace a mission-driven culture where committed individuals come together to make a real impact in healthcare. Our core values of integrity, collaboration, impact, recognition and growth inform how we work together. They also make possible our culture of belonging and excellence where our team members can be themselves, grow professionally, do their best work, and be rewarded for it. Join us today in our mission to help carers carry on caring.