Mid-Market Account Executive
Mid-Market Account Executive
Location: Anywhere in the United States
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to join our Sales team!
As a key member of our Sales organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Greenhouse’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals. You’ll be an individual contributor focusing on a strategic segment of our customers, running qualified leads generated by a mature Sales Development Representative (SDR) organization, and conducting in-depth demos for prospects.
Who will love this job
- An evangelist you believe in our product and are excited to tell our story with authenticity
- A bold salesperson you’re confident in your ability to win deals and advise customers
- A high-performer you love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you’re good at it
- A consultant you can navigate difficult conversations to help customers understand value
- A positive influence you’re positive in the face of adversity and love the challenge of a constantly evolving environment
What you’ll do
- Be an impactful player on a high- performing sales team
- Drive an effective sales process to hit (and exceed!) your quarterly goals
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives
You should have
- Demonstrated full-cycle sales experience handling complex deals (at least 5 figure deals)
- A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with selling SaaS product, a strong plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce, a strong plus
- Your own unique talents if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a fit for this role in your cover letter.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The national pay range for this role is $209,100-$219,000. Individual compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and local cost of labor.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. We’ve won numerous awards including Inc. Magazine Best Workplace (2018-2022), Glassdoor #1 Best Place to Work, Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC, Fortune’s Great Place to Work (2019 – 2022), and Mogul’s Top 100 Workplaces for Diverse Representation (2022). We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee’s journey. From day one of our interview process to executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, fully paid option(s) for health coverage (medical, dental and vision), disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation and a 401(k) matching program. For Dublin-based employees, we offer 25 days’ vacation and an employer matching pension program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us – as individuals and as teams. At this time, all employees are working remotely due to COVID-19.**