Medical Writer Oncology
Are you a freelance medical/scientific writer with experience writing about cancer for professional and/or consumer (patients) audiences?
Speaking of Science is hiring a freelance medical/scientific writer on an hourly, per-project basis, with potential for a permanent position. This is a remote, contract position.
- Clinical knowledge in oncology
- Advanced degree in a scientific discipline and/or 5-7 years of experience within biopharma or a medical communications or healthcare-focused creative agency
- Experience developing narrative-driven scientific communications, including internal and external speaker decks, abstracts/manuscripts, congress presentations, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to understand and effectively communicate complex scientific and clinical data to internal and external audiences
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously, think critically, and adhere to deadlines
About Speaking of Science
Speaking of Science is a marketing and medical communications agency specializing in oncology and precision medicine.
Please send CV, rate, clips, availability and a brief description of your oncology writing experience to firstname.lastname@example.org