We’re looking for a seasoned Medical Writer with a background and interest in publications to join our fantastic Medical Education team.
In Medical Education, our approach is founded on expertise that combines biomedical science, learning theory and behaviour change to create impactful medical and professional education. We’re ‘Scientifically Grounded, Creatively Driven’.
Here at Ogilvy Health We bring insight, creativity, and innovation to all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum. Our unique suite of offerings allows us to create meaningful brand experiences at every communication touch point; Consulting, Medical Education, HCP Promotion, Patient/Consumer Engagement, and Market Access.
As part of the larger Ogilvy offering we are able to bring forward the best in PR & Influence, Experience, Advertising, Brand and Content and Growth & Innovation.
- Extensive experience as a Medical Writer in a healthcare, medcomms or meded agency
- We’d love to see details of agencies, clients, therapy area experience, project types and the audiences for which you have written (e.g. specialists, GPs, nurses, pharmacists and patients)
- Strong communication skills, high emotional intelligence, the ability to adapt your approach according to the needs of clients and teams, and the ability to respond rapidly to situations and manage internal/external issues
- A good understanding and working knowledge of the publishing industry
- Familiarity with organic growth and contributing to proposals and pitches
- You like to read and interpret technical documents (clinical study reports, regulatory submissions, clinical papers).
- Experience of delivering events and large educational programmes, with experience of digital projects
- Familiar with pharmaceutical regulations, e.g. ABPI, GPP3, ICMJE
We have world class training programmes to support you throughout your career, from joining through to leadership level. The opportunity to work with an award winning, collaborative, innovative, fun team, with a passion for making health brands matter.
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Cover OR Monthly Leisure Allowance (£45!) OR Dental Cover
- 25 days annual leave, plus a day off for your birthday and a paid volunteering day
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- L&D Academy
- We have a host of inspiring groups to get involved in and help drive change when it comes to DEI
- As we’re a network agency you’ll get a seat at the table with our industry friends, ranging from world-leading technology partners to many of the biggest names in healthcare
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that every individual, regardless of their background, should be given equal opportunities to succeed at Ogilvy Health. We celebrate differences and work together to be fully inclusive, finding solutions to challenges as one team. Ogilvy Health strongly believes in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities and all else, and we strive to create an equitable and inclusive environment for all.