Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs.
Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organisations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
This role is part of Doctors.net.uk, a subsidiary of M3 Inc.,** **which is an online closed community for doctors in the UK and one of the first of any networking sites to be introduced on the web. It is the UK’s largest professional network of doctors.
By serving to healthcare professionals and enhancing the platform, we are providing the best-in-bleed services to support pharmaceuticals and other providers to perform the best medical communications to healthcare professionals in the region.
We are looking for creative, resourceful and enthusiastic writers to join our team. The Medical Writing team at M3 (EU) is responsible for producing a wide variety of content for doctors.net.uk, including promotional material, conference highlights, videos, case studies, education modules and more, for a range of clients spanning the pharmaceutical industry, charities and wider healthcare sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing, editing, proofreading and quality checking content
- Attending occasional client meetings to plan, scope and discuss campaigns
- Planning campaigns with the wider team
- Working closely with the Design, Account Management and Programme Management teams
- Potential for travel for international and national medical conferences.
- Must have a 2:1 in a life sciences degree (preferably a PhD)
- Must have at least 1 years’ writing experience (3 years for senior medical writers) in a working environment in the pharmaceutical, commercial or digital industry
- Ability to write clear and concise, scientifically accurate copy
- Awareness of the ABPI code of practice
- Excellent attention to detail
- Happy to work across a wide range of therapy areas
- A keen interest in working in healthcare communications
- Ability to build strong working relationships and surpassing expectations
- Ability to get involved and show initiative
- Able to develop and maintain strong professional relationships
- A clear concise communicator at all levels who develops trust easily, and both internally and externally to the organisation
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to get involved and show initiative to improve and make internal processes more efficient
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely throughout the organisation.
- 25 days annual leave
- Participation in a company bonus scheme linked to personal and company performance
- Group Life Cover 4x salary
- Pension 4%/4% employee/employer contributions
- Vitality after probation
- Staff discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership.