Media Specialist, Remote
Outreach & Marketing – Marketing
Aledade is looking for a Media Specialist to help bring our storytelling about the value-based care movement to the next level. Under the supervision of Aledade’s Lead of Brand & Design, this role will develop go-to-market audio and video initiatives across a wide variety of channels, including animated, testimonial, live-action and pre-recorded video, as well as the company’s podcast, The ACO Show.
We’re looking for someone to work closely with our graphic design team to produce a wide variety of content through video and audio media in support of marketing initiatives and campaigns. The ideal candidate is passionate about A/V, a fanatic for process, able to pivot direction based on data and feedback, and committed to staying up-to-date with the latest tools and technologies. This individual must have hands-on audio and video industry knowledge, and preferably experience supporting the development of multi-channel marketing campaigns and/or projects.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/working from home within the US and traveling an estimated 2-3 times per quarter. Travel may be to our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD, or to other locations across the country as assigned.
- Work in support of the Content and Creative Team to develop engaging video content of a variety of types, including 2D and 3D animated explainer videos, live-action testimonial and storytelling videos, motion graphics, videos pulled from pre-recorded content, and more
- Plan, produce, shoot, edit and launch multimedia content for omni-channel marketing for both video and podcasts
- Lead editing and creative planning with the production team for Aledade’s podcast “The ACO Show”
- Independently conduct video pre-production, on-site production and post-production for video clients
- Recommend best practices for video optimization
- Work with the Digital Asset Manager to archive and curate the media collection
- Create and implement a strategy to capture remote video interviews and recommend creative ways to use submitted videos
- Work collaboratively with the Lead of Brand & Design to ensure all projects are aligned with Aledade branding
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience in video production
- Knowledge of shooting and editing videos from pre- to post-production
- Demonstrated skill with video and audio editing software platforms, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Audition, and After Effects
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment and ability to source equipment within budget
- Audio production and editing experience, in particular with podcast creation or editing
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to work independently and pitch new ideas
- Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate and carry camera equipment (up to 25 lbs) and travel an estimated 2-3 times per quarter
- Experience live streaming and working in health care creative a plus
- Desire to think beyond their immediate team and contribute to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that works better for patients, practices and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade, a public benefit corporation, exists to empower the most transformational part of our health care landscape – independent primary care.We were founded in 2014, and since then, we’ve become the largest network of independent primary care in the country – helping practices, health centers and clinics deliver better care to their patients and thrive in value-based care. Additionally, by creating value-based contracts across a wide variety of payers, we aim to flip the script on the traditional fee-for-service model. Our work strengthens continuity of care, aligns incentives, and ensures primary care physicians are paid for what they do best – keeping patients healthy.If you want to help create a health care system that is good for patients, good for practices and good for society – and if you’re eager to join a collaborative, inclusive and remote-first culture – you’ve come to the right place.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness and a desire to learn. You will collaborate with team members who bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs and achievements to their work – and who are all united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the overall well-being of our team members:
- Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely are available for many roles
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners Robust time off plan 21 days of PTO in your first year 2 Paid Volunteer Days & 11 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- 6 weeks paid sabbatical after 6 years of service
- Educational Assistant Program & Clinical Employee Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
And much more!
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.