Media and Marketing Analytics
Title: Senior Analyst, Media and Marketing Analytics
At DraftKings, we’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Drive insights for a rapidly growing media team!
We are searching for an experienced Senior Analyst to build foundational media analytics and lead the monitoring, measuring, and optimization of our content and media investments. You will work within our Marketing Analytics organization and partner with our Media team to drive insights that will enable growth of DraftKings media and generate better engagement with the customers across our suite of products. Sounds exciting? Come join our team today!
What you’ll do as a Lead Analyst:
- Develop data analysis and reports to measure and inform on our media initiatives and investments and use those to guide business decisions.
- Drive the development of data visualizations and dashboards that help quickly tell the story of media and content.
- Create high quality presentations to effectively communicate with key stakeholders across the business.
- Collaborate across different operations teams to generate and synthesize insights on how our customers engage with media and how media impacts the customer experience.
- Proactively generate new ideas, build business cases, and measure results to help DraftKings grow a best-in-industry Media team.
- Partner with the rest of Marketing Analytics to fully understand the impact of Media on enhancing and supporting our broader marketing efforts.
What you’ll bring:
- You have at least 3 years of business, marketing, or media analytics experience, ideally working with content and media teams.
- Experience working cross functionally with operational teams and senior leadership to provide insights on performance and support strategic decisions through research and data driven frameworks.
- Highly proficient with data analytics and have experience in data manipulation using a variety of tools.
- Expertise in SQL, Tableau (or an equivalent), and Excel/Google sheets.
- Expertise in Python or R is a plus.
- Experience creating strong written and verbal presentations up to executive level.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of sports betting (ideally online sportsbook), fantasy sports or online casino and relevant media desired.
This position can sit in either Boston or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.