As the Line of Business (LOB) Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting the Manager, Line of Business Marketing – Web with digital marketing performance and conversion for our Global Housing business.
You will report directly to the Manager, Line of Business Marketing Web for Global Housing. On this team, you will assist with developing and using data-driven insights to improve our marketing strategies and activities for Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B).
For B2C, you will assist with digital and email marketing campaigns, strategy, analysis and reporting for our consumer websites and portals, with a heavy emphasis on our e-commerce website. For B2B you will collaborate with internal Centers of Excellence (COEs) and other teammates on marketing initiatives and campaigns, as relevant.
Job Responsibilities for the Marketing Specialist
- Work closely with Manager, LOB Marketing – Web to develop strategies for integrated marketing campaigns; manage and maintain content strategy, inventory, and content calendar for consumer-facing websites
- Regularly conducts website content audits to ensure quality and performance
- Maintain continual data analytics of e-commerce website KPIs and sites’ content performance
- Publish and QAs sites’ digital marketing content using Sitefinity CMS or other tools; work with IT to prioritize and implement
- Proactively identifies traffic and conversion issues by ongoing monitoring and analysis of key web and business metrics
- Assist with customer-facing website reporting and analysis.
- Support the marketing team in the execution of other digital marketing programs across a variety of platforms
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
- Implements and manages consumer marketing efforts to drive traffic and conversion for our e-commerce site (i.e. advertising, retargeting, SEO, SEM), ensuring proper campaign tracking and attribution
- Work with data analytics and IT to ensure appropriate data collection and tagging methodology, knowledge of Google Tag Manager a plus
- Design, manage and execute B2C email campaigns, ensuring alignment with LOB priorities and internal stakeholders
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include engagement metrics aligned with KPIs
- Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media, email marketing, or advertising trends and reporting technology available
- Provides support for B2B sites, portals, and campaigns as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Information Management or related field
- Experience with managing marketing projects
- 4+ years of online marketing-specific experience with a minimum of 2 years of demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
- 3+ years of experience analyzing website performance for a large company or Fortune 500, in either an agency or corporate capacity
- 2+ years of experience in E-commerce with a focus on email marketing campaigns to build/direct consumer sales
- Knowledge of web design and content management systems
- Familiar with paid social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics (G4)
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience analyzing e-commerce data and using Google Analytics (G4)
- Experience managing web content with Sitefinity or similar Content Management System (CMS)
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot
- Experience building, deploying and reporting email marketing campaigns
- Experience with Google Adwords a plus
- Experience with SQL a plus
- B2B and B2C experience
- Proven expertise with Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Tag Manager
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), HTML & CSS
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong self-starter with innate curiosity and strong attention to detail
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex topics verbally and visually
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive.
Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.