Title: Marketing Specialist for Ripple’s Marketing team is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to coordinate and execute marketing initiatives for the Integrated Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is a positive self starter who can take on tasks and projects with minimal direction. This person should be comfortable managing their time day-to-day to meet deliverable deadlines while working cross-functionally with internal team members and external vendors in a highly collaborative environment,
If you have excellent communication skills, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and are eager to learn more about the crypto and blockchain industry, we want to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support teams across all integrated marketing areas including social, content, digital, events, ops, growth, corporate brand, and talent brand
- Collaborate with cross-functional and external teams to generate content, marketing assets, project plans and timelines
- Manage calendar for programs to provide transparency, follow up on milestones and deliverables, and create alignment with key stakeholders
- Support new vendors and agencies through contracting, invoicing and onboarding
- Help track budgets and expenses across marketing programs
- Produce and support the upkeep of reports for marketing-related activities on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and drive areas for operational efficiencies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years experience in marketing
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and utilize resources to execute multiple projects and tasks within a deadline-oriented environment
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and report data
- Proactive, energetic and a team player who is relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, S o Paulo, Toronto, Reykjav k, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns – please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.