Marketing Project Manager
Marketing Project Manager (REMOTE)
REMOTE – BOSTON, MA
About The Role
We’re excited to welcome an experienced Marketing Project Manager to join the Aimtal team.
We’re looking for someone who is a strategic problem solver, exceptional communicator, has an eye for detail, and achieves quality work efficiently. This position will work closely with the Senior Marketing Project Manager, our team of Integrated Marketing Strategists, clients, and delivery teams to ensure that client strategies and campaigns are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget. In this role, there will be opportunity to develop new company-wide project management processes and contribute to sustainably growing the agency.
This position reports to Aimtal’s Senior Marketing Project Manager and will be an integral member of a growing department at the agency.
And to top it off, Aimtal is a fully remote company and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading on how to apply for this position!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently plan, manage, and execute projects from beginning to end that include multiple deliverables, team members, project tasks, and timelines.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of internal and client projects and their timelines, managing all the key aspects of development and production with the support of other account team members.
- Collaborate with Senior Marketing Project Manager and Integrated Marketing Strategists to create and manage our clients’ marketing strategies, timelines, and deliverables, and communicate these plans and directions to internal team members, through asynchronous and synchronous communication.
- Assign internal team members to projects based on their skills, previous experience, availability, and the project budget.
- Assist in the development of client statement of works, budgets, and change orders.
- Maintain positive account health and mitigate project risks by anticipating potential internal and external roadblocks, upholding quality standards, maintaining budgets, managing timeline impacts, and developing possible solutions and contingency plans in collaboration with the team.
- Keep the internal team informed on any important modifications to client strategies, including messaging updates, revised branding, or new initiatives to focus on.
- Maintain up-to-date information on the status of projects, including managing and keeping status reports and meeting agendas up-to-date in preparation for status calls.
- Develop and execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly project and resource plans for internal and client projects.
- Ensure that all projects and tasks are completed and delivered on time and within budget.
- Review and report on daily, weekly, and monthly time tracking and estimates for accuracy.
- Manage project management system, data entry, and reporting.
- Develop and maintain organized project documentation to ensure information is organized and accessible to all team members and to clients.
- Collaborate with Senior Marketing Project Manager to create, improve, and build project management processes and systems for the agency.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors.
- Demonstrate knowledge of advertising in the B2B tech and SaaS space and contribute to brainstorming sessions, strategy development, and planning.
- Champion agency-wide processes for project management.
- Support the delivery team with marketing work as needed.
You may be a good fit for this role if…
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior marketing agency experience (preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (preferred)
- Experience with project management best practices and software such as Trello, Asana, ClickUp, Microsoft Project, or Monday.com
- Ability to manage multiple and complex marketing campaigns
- Prior experience managing social media, content, SEO, and email marketing projects
- Experience in proactively taking the initiative to resolve issues and create solutions quickly
- Problem solver who can quickly and efficiently address and mitigate roadblocks for internal team
- Ability to gracefully adapt to new prioritizes and company initiatives
- Exceptional communication, organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and leadership skills
- Open to receiving feedback and applying it for performance and process improvement
- Effectively self-manage tasks and deadlines and prefer to work with a remote team
- Demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- Leadership and an ability to inspire others
- A collaborative spirit and focus on community
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical strength
- Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges
- Growth in both professional and personal endeavors
- A love for learning new skills and trying new things
Aimtal is a global integrated marketing agency of marketers, strategists, creatives, and analysts who are on a mission to help brands grow.
Aimtal was co-founded by Janet Mesh, Chief Executive Officer, and David Tapia, Chief Operating Officer, in 2018 and has been a fully remote company since day one. We’re building a marketing agency of the future—one that always prioritizes its people. Having both a career you love and a life you love shouldn’t be a pipe dream. Our remote-first approach to how we operate Aimtal makes that a reality. Our goal is to help team members grow professionally so they can become experts in their careers as well as work from their favorite places around the globe.
In recognition of our achievements since inception, Aimtal won the Sprout Social Partner Value Award in the “Always Be Growing” category. The award recognizes agencies that are committed to growing and scaling their business.
Aimtal’s core values guide our ways of collaborating and communicating with our clients and team so we can approach every day with empathy and excellence. Our core values are as follows: communicate clearly, find a solution, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional. Overall, our team works together to go above and beyond to support each other and our clients.
Aimtal’s benefits include:
- Full-time, salaried role with competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Skill and career growth training
- Remote work stipend for tech and/or coworking memberships
- Annual in-person company retreat (past locations include San Diego and Mexico)
- Aimtal is a fully remote agency based in the United States, but our team is located around the world, including North America, South America, and Europe. We encourage team members to live and work wherever they please and prioritize asynchronous communication & collaboration.