Marketing Content Writer
Marketing Content Writer – Seasonal
US – Remote
Marketing Content Writer
ResultsCX is currently seeking a fulltime, remote Marketing Content Writer for its growing marketing team. We are looking for a content expert to collaborate closely with and report to the Director of Content Strategy, Marketing and play an essential role in the effort to take ResultsCX content creation to a higher level. This person needs to have the ability to understand and eloquently express our brand, what problems we solve, and easily connect our solutions with the real-world challenges our clients face in serving their customers. The right candidate loves to tell stories and always capture key messages, while blending creativity with strategic thinking. You will work with our product, sales, sales support, marketing, and corporate teams to connect our brand value with our clients, prospects, and other critical audiences across our buyers’ journeys. You value accountability and collaboration as much as you love writing compelling content that moves people.
In this role, you will be strengthening the ResultsCX brand by helping to build a thought leadership platform that differentiates ResultsCX and stands out from the crowd. Why should you join us?
(1) YOU’LL BE ENGAGED. You will be part of a high performing marketing team that has a few simple expectations—no unnecessary drama, high quality, accountability, collaboration, mutual respect, execution, and compassion. Test your ideas, see your words turn into results, and brainstorm constant improvement.
(2) YOU’LL HELP SOLVE PROBLEMS. Our clients come to us because they have customer experience challenges. Your goal will be to demonstrate how we work to solve every one of them with incredible insight, rigor, discipline, and an attitude of precision.
(3) YOU’LL WORK WITH PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE AS YOU ARE. There’s no shame in being committed to excellence in your work, especially being results-oriented. As a department, our goal is to have fun while helping the business, our partners, and our peers thrive. If this sounds like you, you’re going to fit in just fine around here.
(4) YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO A GROWING, SUCCESSFUL ORGANIZATION. We’re expanding quickly, and ResultsCX plans to accelerate that process significantly during the next five years. If your idea of a good time includes being a part of something big, then this is the place—and the team—for you.
In this role you will:
- Write creative, compelling, and strategically minded copy, while thinking creatively and strategically in equal measure.
- Contribute to projects in all written and verbal practices: naming, voice, messaging, content strategy, and content creation.
- Collaborate with internal client-serving teams as a brand journalist to uncover the stories and insights that lead to meaningful messaging and concepts.
- Co-own the brand voice and establish the messaging direction in every execution.
- Simplify complex information from multiple sources into clear and impactful stories, frameworks, and narratives.
- Build concepts from scratch with the logic and confidence to engage an audience in your ideas, bringing the abstract to life.
- Collaborate with team members to determine conceptual and copy direction for digital products, experiences, online and offline branding, and integrated marketing communications solutions.
- Support the maintenance of a consistent thought leadership voice for ResultsCX.
- Help ResultsCX leaders express and share refreshing viewpoints on industry issues and challenges so that prospective clients come to regard ResultsCX as an expert in the customer experience management space.
- Draft blogs, case studies, video scripts, and long-form thought leadership with ResultsCX subject matter experts and leaders.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5-10 years of experience in content creation, writing, marketing, journalism, brand communications, or a related field.
- A track record working in B2B marketing, with BPO/outsourcing, SAAS, or technology experience a bonus.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who takes ownership of your work—and is also happy to work collaboratively to put out outstanding content.
- An innate curiosity for understanding people and culture and a passion for messaging and innovation.
- Adept at writing across a variety of content needs, including web copy, lead gen emails, case studies, video scripts, social media posts, print collateral, thought leadership content, infographics, and toolkits.
- Skilled at adjusting tone and verbiage to meet the needs of buyer personas in a variety of markets.
- Able to work empathetically, putting yourself in someone else’s shoes, seeing the world through their eyes, and creating content they want to read.
- Able to extract compelling insights from subject matter experts by asking strategic questions.
- Skilled at shaping compelling narratives and analogies that clearly illustrate business trends and topics.
- Builds strong stories for presentations with a particular emphasis on problem framing, storytelling, and sticky messaging.
- Prioritize and manage your time and workload across multiple projects at once, coordinating with other members of the marketing team and internal partners to set and meet deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.