Marketing Content Writer
Marketing Content Writer, Copywriter
at Red Door Interactive
Is this you?
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Content Writer to join our Organic Growth team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in B2B and B2C marketing and a passion for creating compelling and engaging content that drives positive results for our roster of clients. You should understand the broader digital marketing landscape, develop strong, compelling content that aligns with various brand voices and content needs, and adheres to business objectives.
For this particular role, we require prior B2B experience and ideally, experience with SaaS and regulatory compliance (but we encourage you to apply if you match most of the other components!).
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years in a content role with a heavy emphasis on writing different content types.
- Must have SEO-content knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices for content writing.
- Proven track record of creating high-quality content that drives engagement and leads.
- Extensive experience in planning, writing, optimizing and repurposing blog content, articles, email sequences, social media content and copy, etc., for B2B and B2C audiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Content Development: Develop and create a variety of high-quality, original, and engaging content for various platforms, such as websites, social media, email campaigns, and other marketing materials.
- Research: Conduct extensive research to gather information and create informative and educational content that meets the needs and interests of target audiences.
- Content Strategy: Collaborate with client teams to develop and implement content strategies that align with business goals and drive engagement.
- Content Optimization: Ensure all content is optimized for search engines and follows best content creation and distribution practices.
- Tone and Style: Maintain a consistent tone, voice, and style across all content, adhering to company guidelines.
- Error-Free Writing: Proofread and edit content to ensure it is error-free, grammatically correct, and meets quality standards.
- Industry Knowledge: Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and best practices to ensure content remains relevant and impactful.
Nice to Have:
- B2B and B2C vertical expertise in skincare/beauty, healthcare, wellness, SaaS
- Familiarity with regulatory approval processes
- Prior agency experience in a similar role
This position is open to remote, with a requirement to work PST hours and ability to travel to San Diego office as necessary.
The hiring range for this role is $70,000 – $80,000
This Is Us:
We’re Red Door Interactive— a national, award-winning, full-service marketing agency. We work with mid-market and Fortune 500 companies to optimize brand and performance marketing across all channels – paid, earned, and owned. Using data, technology, and top-industry talent, we deliver meaningful brand experiences that drive more revenue for clients such as Titleist, Patagonia, Stone Brewing, Sun Bum, Bosch, among others. Beyond our tactical capabilities, Red Door’s approach to client engagements allows us to solve enterprise marketers’ biggest challenges around stakeholder alignment, cross-department silos, resourcing, and measurement.
What’s In It For You?
Working with us, you get a culture of learning and collaboration with professional growth and advancement opportunities. You will work as part of an engaged, respectful, knowledgeable team that values collaboration and learning.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance with 100% of employee premiums paid by the company
- Employer contributions to Employee Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off that increases with tenure in addition to Ten Paid Company Holidays
- 401k Plan with competitive company match
- Supplemental insurance (accident, cancer, short term disability)
- Custom Semi-Annual Incentive Plans
And, these perks:
- Company-paid mental health platform for online counseling
- Tuition Reimbursement Program and budget for conferences and training
- Technology infrastructure to support work from anywhere and collaboration
- Surprise & Delight gift perks
- Morale & Wellness Committee-sponsored programs and events, and participation opportunities
- Wellbeing perk that provides credits for fitness classes, massages, acupuncture, etc…
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with resources for personal counseling and financial advice
- Charitable Donations on Your Behalf
- Employee Events & Get-Togethers, in-person and remote
- Opportunities for shadowing, learning, and growth!
Red Door Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer Celebrating the Diversity of our Employees, our Clients, and the Work We Do.
How to Apply