Full-Time Manager – PR and Media Relations
Location: US Locations; 100% Remote
Job Description: You will develop and implement a public relations strategy for New Silver
Salary: $80,000 to $100,000
New Silver is a fintech company dedicated to improving local communities by providing fast, convenient, and flexible capital to real estate investors. Our mission is driven by data and technology, enabling us to deliver swift approvals and execution while delivering exceptional customer service throughout our clients’ journey.
As a mostly remote and globally located company, we prioritize innovation and encourage fresh ideas to achieve our goal of becoming the fastest lender in the US. At New Silver, we embrace the motto “Financing Outside the Box” and invite you to join our dynamic team in leading the charge for real estate investors into the future.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated public relations professional who wants a challenge and loves a fast-paced startup environment. You will be responsible for media relations at a national, regional and industry level, along with investor and client communications. We are looking for someone with proven experience, both strategically and hands-on. This role will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and execute comprehensive media engagement strategies, including national, trade or regional press, with financial services and real estate focus.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential professionals
- Arrange interviews and press engagements to promote our company and its products/services
- Work with the content team to develop and implement a social media strategy
- Draft press releases
- Work with executive leadership to create thought leadership opportunities for additional company exposure.
- Prepare key personnel for media events, interviews and any other public-facing engagements.
- Track, analyze and report KPIs to evaluate the effectiveness of media initiatives
- Other initiates as needed
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years in public relations, tech/financial services/real estate preferred
- Existing relationships with relevant media strongly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, remote work environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messages for diverse audiences.
- Analytical mindset, capable of using data to drive decisions and measure the impact of communication efforts.
- Work from home, flexible hours.
- Be a key member of a small team.
- Fast paced startup environment, global team.
- Get together with your co-workers around the globe, with all expenses paid for.
- Be an early employee and grow fast.
- Help real people succeed in business.
- 100% health, dental and life insurance covered by employer.
- 401K match.
Environment and Culture:
- Effort that delivers outcomes deserves to be rewarded.
- Drive for growth.
- Available and responsive.
- Global team of self-starters.
- Move fast, be nimble, stay humble and bend but don’t break.
- We are proud to help communities rebuild.
Location: US Locations Only