Full-Time Manager of Content and Copywriting
As a Manager of Content and Copywriting at Bisk, you’ll be a linchpin in our digital optimization initiatives, driving innovation, efficiency, and content excellence. Reporting to the Director of Design, this role requires a blend of exceptional writing skills, tech-savviness, and a flair for guiding content creators to new heights of efficiency and effectiveness. Your contributions will directly impact the lead generation, demand generation, and overall marketing success of our collaborations with major universities. You will have experience articulating and devising impactful brand stories and guiding team members to generate high-concept ideas that resonate with the target audiences. You will have experience using Generative AI tools to enhance the team’s ideas and output abilities. You will have experience creating and crafting repeatable and proven approaches to content formats and workflows for all stages of the prospective student journey which enable quality and velocity of content production.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing Strategists, Graphic Designers, Email Coordinators, Campaign Managers and other Marketing personnel, to execute concurrent projects in a high-paced, deadline-intensive environment.
- Guide the team in innovating their writing and research processes, driving efficiencies and elevating quality for demand generation, lead generation, long-form content, SEO, conversion rate optimization, and ad messaging.
- Manage the team of internal content specialists, copywriters and augment with a network of freelance and contract talent that you will also manage and advise based on performance KPIs.
- Work closely with key marketing functions to craft digital assets leveraging AI tools to scale content production, such as blog articles, whitepapers, emails, landing pages, banner ads, social media posts, and video scripts.
- Conduct interviews with thought leaders, faculty members, and students to create persuasive and data-backed content that funnels users toward conversion.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of content strategies for multiple brands/verticals, using audience insights, market trends, and user demand as guideposts.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and hot topics, prepared to quickly produce content that capitalizes on these opportunities.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Balanced work approach, synergizing creativity with analytical thinking, and a focus on metrics-driven outcomes.
- Proficiency in leveraging AI tools like ChatGPT, Jasper AI, Surfer SEO or similar for content development, search optimization and scale, coupled with a desire to continuously explore new tech solutions.
- Exceptional writing and fact-checking abilities, fortified by a deep understanding of AP Style and English language.
- Detail-oriented mindset, rooted in thorough analysis and data interpretation.
- Mastery in crafting compelling narrative frameworks that resonate with our target audiences.
- Strong aptitude for teamwork and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing best practices, with a specialization in content marketing and SEO.
- Self-starter, resourceful and capable of managing time efficiently and delivering high-quality results within set timelines.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role within a digital marketing department or agency setting. Higher Education experience preferred.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS systems, CRM systems such as Salesforce and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, AHREFs or other SEO analysis tools.
Be Bold: We take action and focus on impact. We speak openly with candor and respect. We focus on results over process. We make smart decisions and execute effectively.
Be Humble: We’re difficult to offend and quick to forgive. We work as a team. If the floor is dirty, we pick up a broom. We’re quick to admit mistakes and are egoless when searching for the best solutions.
Be Remarkable: We are self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-aware. Going the extra mile isn’t a rarity, it’s standard practice. We create incredible products and deliver memorable experiences.
Bisk partners with leading institutions to deliver online degree and certificate programs to learners around the world. We provide the resources, expertise, and technology to help institutions grow and students thrive. Through our online education services, we have supported more than one million enrollments for universities such as Villanova University, Michigan State University, University of South Florida, Florida Institute of Technology, Emory University and Columbia Law School. Our mission is to amplify potential through transformational learning experiences. To learn more, visit bisk.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran