Title: Legal Assistant
Location: United States
Why Wellthy is for you
Wellthy is a digital platform and care concierge service for families with chronic, complex, and ongoing care needs. By tackling the logistical aspects of caregiving, Wellthy helps employers increase productivity, improve retention, and reduce time awayall while giving employees the support they need to care for themselves and those they love.
As our Legal Analyst, you will support Wellthy’s legal, business and risk management processes, and have the opportunity to gain a rich understanding of how we operate and make critical decisions.
We love collaborating here at Wellthy and in this role you will work closely with the sales, compliance, finance, people and security teams on various projects, as well as our clients and outside counsel, supporting Wellthy internally and externally.
You will report directly to Wellthy’s Principal Counsel.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Prepare and manage draft contracts (under the supervision of the Principal Counsel) for all parts of our business.
- Manage the contract lifecycle, from request intake to execution and filing – this means client contact and project management, with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to protect Wellthy’s business interests and achieve our negotiating goals.
- Research legal and business issues and, where appropriate, craft communications appropriate to varying internal and external audiences, including memos, policies, training and presentations.
- Effectively use technology to meet short-term and long-term demands from our internal and external stakeholders.
- Connect with teams across Wellthy to develop a deep understanding of our business and its needs, in order to deliver the best support possible.
Qualifications required for this role include:
- A college graduate with an interest in law and business.
- Comfortable collaborating and working closely in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized and great at time and task management.
- Excited about working for a mission-driven organization.
This is a fully remote position. Our Wellthians are located throughout the United States but we are currently not accepting candidates in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Maine, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont and West Virginia.
To work remotely, you must have a strong internet connection, quiet space to take calls and a professional (distraction free) environment.