Full-Time Learning Assistant
Title: Editor, Learning Assistant
Location: US National
- Employees can work remotely
Scaled Agile, Inc., (SAI) is the provider of SAFe, the world’s leading Framework for enterprise agility. Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 800,000 trained professionals, SAI helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, SAI is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement. SAI contributes to the local community through this program and inspires and encourages other companies to do the same.
We are hiring a full-time employee to act as an Editor, Learning Assistant or known in-house as a Learning Asset Producer. The incumbent will take pride in their work and is motivated by the team’s success. In this role, you will have the flexibility and support to apply your expertise to help Scaled Agile maintain the leading global Lean-Agile learning materials in the industry.
Our Learning Asset Producer will work with Scaled Agile’s Learning and Practice teams to support the development, maintenance, deployment, and release of instructor-led and blended learning content. As part of a company that uses Agile practices, you will work in a cross-functional team, including Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), to update learning materials, ensuring content is current and meets company style guide requirements. You will also assist the team with functional testing of learning and practice products outside and inside delivery systems to ensure quality standards are met. If you are a detail-oriented, thorough and patient individual who delivers a high quality of work and enjoys delivering value with a team we’d like to hear from you!
New graduates and those returning to professional work are welcome to apply!
What you’ll be doing:
- Review and modify instructor-led training materials, online learning modules, simulations, job aids, exams, and other materials, standardized for format, naming conventions, functionality, and interoperability between authoring applications.
- Edit written and graphic learning content with updates provided by SMEs conforming to company and team standards (Chicago Manual of Style, SAI Editorial Guidelines, and SAI Style Guide), including quality checks for accessibility and localization. Provide input to update our guidelines where necessary.
- Assist in the production of content using common and specialized media and authoring tools and systems that facilitate media organization, copy and copyright management, tagging, versioning, search, selection, and reuse of learning materials and media.
- Execute online publishing and digital packaging processes, ensuring learning materials meet business and user-defined requirements.
- Perform cross-platform functionality testing of end-to-end learning solutions.
- Possess genuine curiosity to research and test new ways of achieving your tasks in ways that improve speed, automation, quality, and scalability. Recommend new innovations, create documentation and templates that enable team members to adopt new ways of working.
- Support a collaborative team environment in two-week work iterations until all updates and testing have been completed and closed satisfactorily.
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- Working on or has a BA degree in Instructional Design, Instruction Technology, Library Science, English, Communications, or similar
- Great attention to detail, passion for quality
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of learning content authoring tools, such as Adobe Captivate and Articulate Rise/Storyline is a plus.
- Fast learner with technology, including basic HTML knowledge and light editing skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is preferred.
- Familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style
- Some experience developing and/or contributing to in-house style guides
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and accountable
- Effectively manage time and prioritize workload
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task across various duties
Compensation: Scaled Agile is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The target salary range for this role is $60,000-$75,000 annualized. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
Benefits: Employees of Scaled Agile are also compensated with a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, optional insurance products including pet insurance, 401K with a match, flexible paid time off, company-paid sabbatical after six years of service, bonus plan, and equity options.
Where you’ll be working: Although preference will be given to candidates in Metro Denver / Boulder, we are open to candidates working remotely from other U.S. locations. While we are productive working remotely, we also enjoy access to our office as a place to work and gather with our colleagues.
265 total views, 1 today