Lead HR (workflow specialist)
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
*Preferred Locations – Ukraine, Spain, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Mexico
“Be a great by choice – with Royal Basketball School”
The Human Resource Manager is accountable for managing all Human Resource (HR) functions such as: implementing HR operational strategies, analyzing business information and leading HR and business project initiatives, proactively engaging in employee relations issues, managing candidate staffing, selection and community outreach, employee development activities, and managing programs, policies and procedures in support of the company culture.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Collaborates with local facility leadership to get input on HR decisions and ensures the delivery of high-quality HR processes.
- Supervises HR Generalist and/or HR Coordinator.
- Evaluates potential issues or service needs and formulates strategic responses.
- Develops and implements facility-staffing strategies inclusive of community outreach.
- Demonstrates employee advocacy and develops a reputation as a neutral and approachable HR professional serving all employees.
- Mediates difficult employee relations and/or other interactions as a neutral party.
- Leads talent management, employee development, and succession planning initiatives.
- Communicates benefit-related changes and assists employees with questions regarding benefits.
- Designs (as needed), revises, and communicates HR policies and procedures.
- Assures local facility complies with all federal, state, and local laws governing employment.
- Designs and maintains affirmative action plan by conducting statistical analysis and documenting progress in the AAP.
- Measures performance in the areas of human resources and safety and presents information to corporate management and customers.
- Manages the employee’s performance evaluation and career development process.
- Assists leadership team with budget formulation and management.
- Designs programs and policies to cultivate a strong customer service culture in the HR function
- Provides value-added services including strategic management, leadership development, and project management.
- May be assigned as a subject-matter expert on one or more human resource disciplines for the company
- Support training initiatives, training and programs.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
English – Advanced C1 +