Junior Technical Recruiter
Junior Technical Recruiter
About Structure Financial:
Founded by MIT & Jump Trading alumni; backed by Polychain Capital; Structure empowers anyone in the world to access quality financial markets with ease.
The Structure app replaces an antiquated financial system crippled by waste and opacity; we are repackaging legacy financial products that were designed for exclusivity and non-participation and transforming them into digital assets that are fit for a global public.
We are a global, remote-first team of engineers, designers, traders, and innovators of all kinds working together to build solutions for globally systemic financial systems. We value innovative ideas and encourage the audacity required to bring those ideas to life.
At Structure, you’ll have an opportunity to invent industry-disrupting financial technology that will dramatically improve financial markets for decades to come. By joining us at this early stage, you will also have a significant influence on the design, direction, and vision of Structure. We’re looking for motivated individuals who share a passion for financial markets and building world-changing technology.
As a fully remote Junior Technical Recruiter, you will be part of Structure’s Global People Operations and Recruiting team. In this high impact role, you will help drive our Talent Acquisition operations across the world to identify, engage, and assess the immense human potential out there, and ensure the best fits join our amazing team.
It’s important that you’re able to work independently, take initiative, and are capable of building out and running effective recruiting processes from initial contact through onboarding and beyond.
- Partner with Structure’s founders, recruiters, and hiring managers to identify and build out talent needs and strategies.
- Be the point of contact for all candidates from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and offer stage
- Have an understanding of the complete recruitment function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior based interviewing and closing;
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment;
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state of-the-art and non-traditional recruiting practices.
- Influence Structure’s strategic direction with knowledge from the talent market (e.g., where to find particular skill sets, salary expectations, hiring practices, among others)
- Help drive Recruiting initiatives, including diversity & inclusion, university relations, talent communities, and institutional partners.
- Craft recruiting process and hiring plans that provide a smooth and positive hiring experience for candidates
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate results to the team
- Assist with onboarding new hires both operationally and culturally
- 0-1+ years experience of full-lifecycle recruiting and building a candidate pipeline for a high-growth startup;
- For the junior technical recruiter role, we look for ambitious technical recruiters who like explaining complex systems & are smart, organized, and hungry to build an organization
- The ability to create positive relationships with all “customers” including candidates, hiring managers and business partners;
- Successful track record of sourcing technical and non-technical roles ranging from entry level to director level
- Designing job descriptions and interview questions with our hiring managers that reflect each position’s requirements and our culture
- You are able to work effectively as part of a diverse, remote team
- Experience with curated recruiting platforms ( LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter, Angel list, etc)
- You have previous experience at a startup or a fast-moving environment
- You’re a self-starter and can work well in a decentralized team – we’re spread across 10 time zones
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
- You have phenomenal written and verbal communication skills. This includes understanding and communicating respectfully and effectively with candidates from many different countries and cultures.
Preferred Experience (Not Required):
- Recent experience in the FinTech, blockchain, or digital assets industry
- Passionate about crypto, blockchain, and/or DeFi innovation
- A proponent of open-source software licenses
What We Offer:
- Cash: Competitive Performance-Based Salary + Merit Increase & Spot Bonus Opportunities
- Equity: Generous Stock Option Packages for Performance
- Tokens: Genesis Block Token Allocations
- Time Off: Unlimited Paid Time Off