Junior Medical Content Writer
The role includes researching medical professionals and clinics, writing a short biography or summary of their expertise and collecting basic information such as their education background, medical association memberships, and special interests.
Full support will be provided but you must have an aptitude to assimilate information, summarise key points and be comfortable with navigating basic software to input the information. The success of this work will be seen by high quality profiles with complete information, produced within the timeframes given.
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Summarising research into a short easy to read biography
- Inputting the biography and other information into our internal database
- Researching medical professionals, including their professional background, medical association memberships, education, qualifications and special interests.
- You speak fluent German and have very good knowledge of English language
- You will have experience with medical terminology is required
- You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You will have the ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- You will have excellent organisational skills
- You will be a good team player who is able to work remotely effectively
- You will have the ability to summarise extensive information into a professional and easy to read manner
What We Offer
- Remote first working environment – United Kingdom
- Culture of meaningful connections
- Weekly Wellness Wednesday inspiration & quarterly wellness coaching (Nutrition workshops & cooking demos; guided meditation sessions; even tai chi and dynamic stretching!)
- Quarterly team socials by region (Hosted by our ironically named Fun Police, always on the beat for a good time!)
Our Commitment To Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging 💙
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. They’re more than just buzz-words for us. Our commitment to these values is steadfast and they are an integral part of how we create what is Uniquely Doctify in our ways of working, policies and processes, building our teams and ultimately, bringing our mission to life.
We are a global company with people from all around the world and we believe that different perspectives and an inclusive and fair environment will help generate better ideas, supporting us on our journey to being a force for good and improving patient care for all.
We will always embrace uniqueness – so bring your whole self to Doctify!
We’re a leading global healthcare review platform, empowering patients to make confident and informed decisions on their healthcare, having helped more than 50 million patients to date.
In early 2023 Doctify secured an additional $10m in a growth round led by Beringea, the transatlantic venture capital firm. The round will help Doctify accomplish our mission to help over 100 million patients by 2025.
The funding, which brings total investment in Doctify to more than $29m, will be used to accelerate growth in key international markets, invest in groundbreaking product enhancements, and expand our global team.
We’re a team of over 100+ passionate people across 5 countries on a mission to leave no patient left unheard!