Part-Time Junior Medical Content Writer
The role includes researching medical professionals and clinics, writing a short biography or summary of their expertise and collecting basic information such as their education background, medical association memberships, and special interests.
Full support will be provided but you must have an aptitude to assimilate information, summarise key points and be comfortable with navigating basic software to input the information. The success of this work will be seen by high quality profiles with complete information, produced within the timeframes given.
Would you agree that our health is the most precious thing we have? And that each patient should be empowered to make confident decisions on their healthcare? Well, we aim to be the first healthcare review platform trusted by patients and healthcare professionals globally.
Our mission is to help over 100 million patients by 2025. If this sounds like a mission you would like to be a part of, then apply now!
We’re a leading global healthcare review platform, empowering patients to make confident and informed decisions on their healthcare, having helped more than 50 million patients to date.
In early 2023 Doctify secured an additional $10m in a growth round led by Beringea, the transatlantic venture capital firm. The round will help Doctify accomplish our mission to help over 100 million patients by 2025.
The funding, which brings total investment in Doctify to more than $29m, will be used to accelerate growth in key international markets, invest in ground breaking product enhancements, and expand our global team.
We’re a team of over 100+ passionate people across 5 countries on a mission to leave no patient left unheard! https://www.doctify.com/uk/about/doctify
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Summarising research into a short easy to read biography
- Inputting the biography and other information into our internal database
- Researching medical professionals, including their professional background, medical association memberships, education, qualifications and special interests
- Have excellent German language skills
- Experience with medical terminology is helpful
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good team player who is able to work remotely effectively
- The ability to summarise extensive information into a professional and easy to read manner
What We Offer 💯
At Doctify we are committed to providing a truly memorable and transformative experience on your career journey. Some of our benefits, perks and ways of working include: (some benefits many very based on country or location)
Uniquely Doctify 🌿
- Doctify Daily to come together as a team 15 minutes a day to share, connect and learn.
- Weekly Wellness Wednesday inspiration & quarterly wellness coaching (Nutrition workshops & cooking demos; guided meditation sessions; even tai chi and dynamic stretching!)
- Monthly all-team events held virtually keeping you connected to the team across the globe
- Monthly Impact Awards (People’s choice to celebrate one another – you get a cool hoodie too!)
- Quarterly team socials by region (Hosted by our ironically named Fun Police, always on the beat for a good time!)
- Culture of meaningful connections join our sponsored team clubs & sports activities, as well as our Green Committee who are dedicated to making Doctify a better-for-the-world business
Our Commitment To Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging 💙
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. They’re more than just buzz-words for us. Our commitment to these values is steadfast and they are an integral part of how we create what is Uniquely Doctify in our ways of working, policies and processes, building our teams and ultimately, bringing our mission to life.
We are a global company with people from all around the world and we believe that different perspectives and an inclusive and fair environment will help generate better ideas, supporting us on our journey to being a force for good and improving patient care for all.
We will always embrace uniqueness – so bring your whole self to Doctify!
More About Doctify
Doctify was launched in 2015 by Stephanie Eltz and Suman Saha, who met as trainee surgeons, to address the lack of a trusted or transparent online platform for patient reviews. While the likes of TripAdvisor, Trustpilot, and Glassdoor had enabled consumers around the world to search easily for verified feedback on products, services, and experiences, this model had yet to cut through in global healthcare.
We are a global healthcare review platform, empowering patients to make confident and informed decisions on their health and social care.
Backed by transatlantic venture capital firm, Beringea, leading European investment funds Amadeus Capital Partners, Keen Ventures as well as investors such as Sir John Hegarty (founder of Saatchi & Saatchi), and Tom Teichmann (early investor in Lastminute.com, Notonthehighstreet.com, Made.com and Simba Sleep).