Junior Editor-Video Editor
Location: United States – Remote – Full-Time
It’s not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier placebut here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
21GRAMS, part of Real Chemistry, is looking for a Junior Editor/Video Editor to join the Production department.
Here are some things we would love to see:
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro required.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator required.
- Interest (and/or limited experience) in developing creative editing skills (music, montage, comedy, etc) and contributing a creative point of view
- Experience with color correction and sound editing/mixing required.
- Experience transcoding and converting content to be used for editing required.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with editing software and equipment required.
- Understanding of digital workflows and file-based delivery required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in film studies, broadcasting or related field preferred, but not required.
- Organization is a must since editor will be working with a large number of files and keeping track of all production teams’ projects.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a fully comprehensive benefit program including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave and return to work programs for new parents, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include a 401(k) match, mental health counseling, an annual wellness stipend, pet insurance, student loan repayment and other financial benefits such as life and disability insurance.