Junior Copywriter Contractor
Employees can work remotely
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings® has a simple mission: to empower small businesses and their employees to create a more secure financial future by leveraging technology with affordable retirement solutions and world-class customer support.
For over 23 years, we have helped workers save more than $3 billion toward their retirement and opened 401(k) plans for 10,000+ small businesses—pioneering a transparent, flat-fee experience. Our tenured team are retirement experts and future-you champions.
We value accountability, collaboration, and transparency. Proudly one of the Best Places to Work and Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 150 Company Cultures, we take what we do seriously and always strive to be happy at work. Our four company values and our motto “Freedom with Accountability” guide the way we work to support our mission.
We are a growing company that wants you to be a part of our success!
The Junior Copywriter Contractor will support the Marketing team by providing clear, grammatically correct copy for marketing campaigns and internal uses and proofread copy for accuracy.
- Assist with content proofreading and copyediting
- Keep track of document traffic
- Create marketing content including social media posts, emails, blurbs, etc.
- Customer Focus: Keeps Ubiquity customers in mind at all times and actively considers their experience
- Accountability: Takes responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work. Stays focused on work and makes the best use of time and resources
- Communication: Proactively seeks help and feedback and actively engages in conversations to understand others
- Adaptability + Flexibility: Adapts to changing business needs and can shift gears from marketing work to supporting internal projects
Skills + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- 2 years of marketing writing experience
- Strong writing skills with an eye for detail
- Experience working on social campaigns
- Experience with financial services clients a plus
- Knowledge of Canva and/or Kami a plus
This is a part-time contract position (about 16-20 hours per week) and 100% remote.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.