Junior Content Writer
Founded in 2010, we are proudly female-founded with more than 70% female representation across our organisation, leadership and STEM roles (#girlpower!). We raised a US$50M Series C round in 2021 and know that we’re on the cusp of something great, where we’re working towards becoming the most thoughtful brand globally, for the Asian female consumer, especially when it comes to our products, community and experiences.
There’s a lot more work to be done with all of our exciting plans. So we’re looking to team up with people who are wildly passionate about making an impact and be part of a dynamic team, in a workplace with no corporate BS (yes, you read that right!).
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus – our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach to creating the right experiences, products, and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us – people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
Love, Bonito’s vision is to be the most thoughtful brand made for the Modern Asian Woman – and that thoughtfulness imbues everything we do, and comes across most importantly in how we communicate with our customers, excite them with stories about our products & values, win their trust and ultimately, build relationships with them. Love, Bonito is looking for a quick-witted, detail-oriented, empathetic content writer who is, at heart, a storyteller.
This person is key in painting a visual picture of what LB looks and feels like – always thinking out-of-the-box while internalising the LB voice and point of view; our raison d’etre even as we operate in a noisy, crowded fashion world. Occupying that mind space, this person must draft sharp & engaging copy across omnichannel platforms, effectively communicating our “why” in everything from printed collaterals, to eDMs and beyond.
Ultimately, you will be part of the pioneering team to transform Love, Bonito to become the best and most thoughtful content hub for women for all things fashion and lifestyle.
- Collaborate with country marketing teams and other stakeholders on crafting copies for all brand needs to ensure consistency of Love, Bonito voice and meet key deadline
- Study and understand the nuances of local country lingos to ensure content is written to relate to and capture local audiences
- Developing and adapting content from HQ, relevant for local audiences in countries
- Ensure content is fresh, SEO-driven, discoverable for our audience, and meets larger business goals
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing with a focus on content
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Develops innovative and effective creative messaging solutions for email, digital, retail space, and print, websites.
- Articulating business objectives and support by providing messaging solutions.
- Be an integral part of establishing Love, Bonito’s brand voice and perpetuating this on multiple platforms & channels, along with the rest of the Creative team
- Keep abreast of fashion and editorial trends and vocabulary
- Edit and proofread copies as needed.
- Min. 1-3 years professional writing and content strategy experience at a brand, network, website, or agency
- A passion for marketing and storytelling with a strong consumer instinct
- Experience working within a defined brand voice
- Proven editing and copyediting skills
- Experience in gaining, analyzing and applying learnings gleaned from data
- A passion for writing, storytelling and appreciate a precision of language
- A passion for the brand and empowering women
- An interest in fashion and general female consumer products
- An ability to think & work strategically and systematically
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ or Markets)
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality.
1. Flexible Work Arrangement
- Work from anywhere*!
- Remote work and adjustable hours – as long as present during our core working hours
2. Staff Wellness
- Comprehensive corporate insurance (Fully covered visits at our panel clinics, Dental coverage, Maternity reimbursement for both our employees and their wives, and Mental wellness support)
- Tailored coaching services for mental wellness
3. Learning and Career Development
- Learning and development (i.e. subscription plans to best-in-class resources, personal development fund, etc)
- Dedicated leadership training for those with managerial responsibilities
- Friday pm off for learning
4. #TeamLB perks
- Generous staff discount on LB products
- Corporate partnerships with a variety of companies
- Employee-driven peer-to-peer recognition platform to honor and celebrate everyday achievements
- Internal Referral program.