Part-Time Invoice Payment Specialist-Data Entry
Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist-Data Entry-Part-Time/Remote After Training/$13 Hour
Job Category: Administrative/Support
Requisition Number: OFFSI002053
Bridgeton, MO, USA
LOOKING FOR A DATA ENTRY POSITION? THIS MAY BE THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU.
- 100% REMOTE after in-person training
- Work 25-29 hours per week
- Must complete the 2+ week paid training program in-person at our Bridgeton office in the St. Louis area
- STARTING PAY is $13 per hour, with production bonuses
- Ideal for stay-at-home parents, caregivers, homeschool parents, retirees, etc.
- Position operates and maintains a personal computer entering data to pay freight invoices and report information
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Operates a personal computer by:
- Entering required customer data by accurately interpreting a variety of source documents and coded information.
- Performing required steps dictated by on-line programs and procedures.
- Handling exception items per procedures.
- Understands the basic transportation industry concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Understands the fundamentals of the billing/payment process.
- Has a complete understanding of Cass generic procedures and customer specific requirements.
- Logically plans workday by understanding and following all priorities.
- Performs duties in accordance with proper time/quality standard routine.
- Uses organizational skills to ensure no lost or missing bills.
SKILLS/ABILITIES AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Type 9,000 keystrokes per hour with accuracy.
- Ability to grasp and retain instructions.
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration.
- Good analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive work attitude.
- Consistently work scheduled hours.
- Willing to work extra hours, learn new accounts, etc.
- Flexibility in adjusting schedules and/or account assignments as necessary.
- Ability to attend on-site training for 2+ weeks, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized training in keyboarding or prior keyboarding experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the Apply button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Cass Information Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated information and payment management solutions. Cass enables enterprises to achieve visibility, control and efficiency in their supply chains, communications networks, facilities and other operations. Disbursing over $80 billion annually on behalf of clients, and with total assets in excess of $2.4 billion, Cass is uniquely supported by Cass Commercial Bank. Cass is part of the Russell 2000.
Attention To Detail
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)