Inside Sales Representative
Location: Austin, Texas
As our Account Executive you will act in a critical hunter role, taking a consultative selling approach to ensuring new agent customers are successfully closed, adopt the full suite of AWL products and services and are educated on how AWL can help them grow their business and improve their bottom line. Leveraging your excellent relationship building, discovery, closing, and problem solving abilities, you will maximize the potential revenue and demand for each agent customer you acquire. Success will be dependent on your ability to transact a high volume of calls and emails in working a prospect pipeline of high value opportunities and closing them as activated AWL customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly closed/won opportunity and avg. revenue per opp targets.
- Transact 50+ calls and e-mails per day, working a pipeline of prospect opportunities.
- Develop meaningful business relationships with customers, conduct deep discovery, align AWL products and services with customer needs, and set thorough expectations to allow for long term success.
- Optimize your customers’ account settings and product configuration
- Consult with your customers on best practices for integrating AWL products and services, to maximize their ROI.
- Accurately record all required information and customer interactions into SalesForce CRM.
- Some demonstrable and quantifiable experience successfully selling a product or service over the phone in a high-transaction volume environment.
- Experience following a structured, disciplined approach to sales.
- Exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a hightech, fastpaced, teamoriented environment.
- Exudes enthusiasm, a positive attitude, selfmotivation, and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrable high-energy initiative.
- Strong computer skills and web literacy, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Salesforce experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience in the insurance industry preferred, but not required.
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required.
- Competitive Pay
- Superior Benefits Packages
- Collaborative and fun work environment
- Culture that encourages growth and development
- Hybrid In-Office/Work From Home opportunity
Please send email to: email@example.com