Full-Time Influencer Marketing Manager ($100k to $120k)
Manager, Influencer Marketing
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
Who we are
WW’s North America Brand Marketing & Strategy team is responsible for setting the strategic vision for the brand and bringing it to life across all cultural touch points, including social media, influencer marketing, events, experiential activations, and more. Our mission is to cement the brand in culture and maintain our relevance amongst key target audiences.
What you’ll do
We’re seeking an experienced, innovative, trend-creating influencer marketing leader to blaze a new path for our iconic weight health brand. The Manager, Influencer Marketing will manage the planning, and execution of influencer and member programming. As the manager, you will ensure that all influencer and member campaigns deliver on WeightWatcher’s overarching strategy and KPIs and help us build a best-in-class influencer marketing engine. Candidates should be on the cusp of influencer marketing innovation—always ahead of what’s next with a deep-seated passion for community building. You must be able to juggle multiple ongoing priorities simultaneously and quickly pivot as things change in real-time. This person will also collaborate with key internal partners, including social, science, food, PR, paid, and creative teams.
This role will work cross-functionally to develop new activation ideas that will stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the category.
- Manage the execution of ownable best-in-class influencer and member marketing strategy. Own and drive all influencer and member identification, relationships, briefings, ideation, contracts, negotiations, budgets, and reporting across all relevant social media platforms (Meta, TikTok, Youtube, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.), building consumer reach, brand equity, and community.
- Execute and build upon member ambassador programming to further highlight WW’s core brand differentiators and provide a unique voice for social content & beyond
- Work in partnership with social, PR, Paid, and creative teams to challenge thinking on influencer content & executions, advocate for new ideas, and pilot new thinking and tactics–bringing fresh opportunities across emerging digital channels (social, web3, gaming, etc.)
- Manage reporting for all influencer programming, including continually monitoring performance, trends, and insights, with bi-weekly, monthly, and campaign reports that will be socialized to key stakeholders
- Maintain an expert-level grasp of community platforms, best practices, and relevant industry trends. Serve as a thought leader in all things influencer and share best practices, general guidance, and the implications of platform updates with broader teams
Who you are
- 5-6+ years of relevant experience in influencer/community marketing, preferably gained while working for a global, complex organization
- Strategic mindset. Creativity is your greatest weapon. Your wheels are always turning
- A problem solver with foresight and the ability to develop creative solutions
- Confident in navigating conversations with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing influencer programming on behalf of a brand in-house or at an agency, deep understanding of negotiations, technologies, platforms, and creative best practices
- Ability to navigate among multiple constituents, platforms, and communities to ensure strategies/goals are understood and met.
- Extreme passion for culture & trend hunting. Always on the pulse of what’s happening/next
- Ability to think analytically and evaluate program effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or related field preferred
- Ability to learn quickly, work effectively with little direction, take the lead in situations where appropriate, and execute with urgency.
Base salary may vary depending on, but not limited to: skills, experience, and location. Base Salary $100,000/yr to $120,000/yr
At WW, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.